1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

ARagingNoob

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.7 coming next Tuesday! I'm hoping that the smash nerf will happen then and not with the expansion. Sadly, it looks like the PTS isn't online and even if it did get online, we would only have 3-4 days to play against other servers... my dream for cross-server has been crushed :( Can PD hurry up and form their team already? :cool:

1.7 has been confirmed? I wouldn't get your hopes up for any of those changes to go live until the expansion though.

And don't beat yourself up about cross server PvP. I've tried some 50 pvp on other servers and its actually much better here.

Well, you would imagine just because there are pvp servers that the pvp there is better.

Just personally, aside from random world pvp which is more dynamic (and awesome), level 50 pvp isn't necessarily better. Everyone has different experiences, though.

Well, you would imagine just because there are pvp servers that the pvp there is better.

Just personally, aside from random world pvp which is more dynamic (and awesome), level 50 pvp isn't necessarily better. Everyone has different experiences, though.

Yeah, I was never a firm believer that PvP servers will always have a tougher crowd than PvE servers, its just the difference between wanted to get ganked occasionally while questing and wanting to quest peacefully. And then you got the small percent like me that didnt know the difference between the two since its their first mmo :D

Yeah, I was never a firm believer that PvP servers will always have a tougher crowd than PvE servers, its just the difference between wanted to get ganked occasionally while questing and wanting to quest peacefully. And then you got the small percent like me that didnt know the difference between the two since its their first mmo :D

well we should get some PVP server people to roll on a pve server and see how they stand up. we should do this Instead of pve people going to pvp servers and facing lots of bads, that populate both servers.

Edited by AngelofCain

well we should get some PVP server people to roll on a pve server and see how they stand up. we should do this Instead of pve people going to pvp servers and facing lots of bads, that populate both servers.

You staying or what Hallow? Need to get your scrapper up there if you are :)

Its all the same, not much of a difference.

Getting ganked happens, but fortunately from my experience world pvp usually happens where you have a fighting chance with someone near your level (although 50s running around does happen).

There are ppl of varying skills on every server, whether it's PvE or PvP isn't a factor. Just world PvP is very fulfilling when you're out and get to not only fight an opposing faction player, but also their companion. At least my experience was fulfilling. End-game warzones, which you'll be playing over and over within a team environment are a different story.

Yeah... pvp servers are gonna have an interesting time when cross-servers come out :p

this made me laugh. while there are some good pvpers on this server it is hardly "good" pvp.

the imps are god awful and the pubs have 2 guilds that run the show. havent seen any other guilds even come close to challenging them. and when the imps are good its cause one of the republic guilds i mentioned is on their imps lol.

this is just my 2 cents but on my pvp server there are about 6-8 guilds that go at it on a regular basis and are good.

But i will have to admit when i want to just chill and pvp with no worries i come here to have fun. it just doesnt seem too competitive here which is nice to have from time to time.

I mean is all we have are healers and um healers. Diesel, Exile, cappadin,Hobi , Fynch, Hugon and Jareese and a few others I might of forgotten can do dps but not everyone is on consistently. Tazz and Rez have net issues. Yes Jareese formed a grp but he does not want to do that comp again. It's hard and I don't have time to stress putting a team together.

Sounds like you need more healers. Send me a invite!

this made me laugh. while there are some good pvpers on this server it is hardly "good" pvp.

the imps are god awful and the pubs have 2 guilds that run the show. havent seen any other guilds even come close to challenging them. and when the imps are good its cause one of the republic guilds i mentioned is on their imps lol.

this is just my 2 cents but on my pvp server there are about 6-8 guilds that go at it on a regular basis and are good.

But i will have to admit when i want to just chill and pvp with no worries i come here to have fun. it just doesnt seem too competitive here which is nice to have from time to time.

The only pvp guild from a pvp server that is in any way remarkable is Casual, they remind me a lot of Imperial Blood Guard. Now you lack any form of identification so I can't tailor a response to your server in particular, but every other guild I've seen falls in line with what I'd consider a good guild on a pve server.

Nice sig, just kidding... How am I supposed to believe a word of this text if you refuse to show your colors?

So im guessing the nerfs to rage didn't happen

It was always speculation, not set in stone.

And they are not going to do any class balancing now with the expansion a few months away. It doesn't make any sense, because then they'll need to balance again for the new level cap.

Everything you've seen datamined is for the expansion. It just happens to be in the existing code, as has been seen from datamining done in other MMOs.