Welcome to 50s bracket, Gingers...

Andar

whoa... I never gun for just anyone, unless asked. besides no promises with Fricking comcast up to their usual tricks. so don't ask me. More like of a server-wide challenge. And some of the recording people can film gingers death and make compilations, and they can post it on the pvp forums to show the community how we feel, ifs its possible, and he doesn't have some infinite force shroud or something.

All of these posts are moot now as the scrub was banned officially today.

Personally the craziest part to me is that it took probably 500 tickets and 50 youtube vids to get it done.

WAKE UP BIOWARE!!

Maybe bioware was waiting for him to hit 50 to ban him so he would have subbed longer or bought more in te cash shop .;)

All of these posts are moot now as the scrub was banned officially today.

Personally the craziest part to me is that it took probably 500 tickets and 50 youtube vids to get it done.

WAKE UP BIOWARE!!

What proof has Bioware divulged to prove that this has occurred?

Maybe bioware was waiting for him to hit 50 to ban him so he would have subbed longer or bought more in te cash shop .;)

bah, if bioware really had any sense of humor, they would not have banned him, but demote him back to lvl 10, removed all his storage and gear, and turned every toon registered to his IP to pink permanently....