Andronikos Revel Quest question

Cammers

I have noticed people talking about quests Andronikos. I sometimes have him want to talk to me I respond to about 3 questions on the ship, cut scene ends and I get 5xp. I have this happen quite often. I have never had a quest where I have actually had to do anything and I have never gotten more than 5xp. I have him up to about 4200 affection.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am lvl 37.

Thanks for any help, Lord Rykkel Sidus (Sith Assassin)

Edited by Cammers

I have noticed people talking about quests Andronikos. I sometimes have him want to talk to me I respond to about 3 questions on the ship, cut scene ends and I get 5xp. I have this happen quite often. I have never had a quest where I have actually had to do anything and I have never gotten more than 5xp. I have him up to about 4200 affection.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am lvl 37.

Thanks for any help, Lord Rykkel Sidus (Sith Assassin)

If you only get 5 xp for a quest it means that you have outleveld that particular quest. Same thing with all other quests in your logg, a spacemission that just sits there will go gray after a while and if you do it at that point you will get 5 xp. Keep feeding him some gifts and soon your affection would get you convos with xp for your lvl =)

it's weird though because I do the quest as soon as he wants to talk to me. Am I not high enough affection or something. I am at 4900 affection and I am lvl 39. This last one he wanted to talk to me I got 25 xp. I haven't had to go anywhere or anything he just talks and that's it.

Think of it that way :

Your pet has an affection bar from 0 to 10000. For each 10 lvl you gain, your pet must have 2000 affection points.

lvl 0-10 : 0-2000 affection points

lvl 10-20 : 2000-4000 affection points

lvl 20-30 : 4000-6000 affection points

lvl 30-40 : 6000-8000 affection points

lvl 40-50 : 8000-10000 affection points.

So at lvl 37, you will gain full xp rewards with companion quests at 6000 affection points and above.

Edited by Meyuna

• 4 weeks later...
Think of it that way :

Your pet has an affection bar from 0 to 10000. For each 10 lvl you gain, your pet must have 2000 affection points.

lvl 0-10 : 0-2000 affection points

lvl 10-20 : 2000-4000 affection points

lvl 20-30 : 4000-6000 affection points

lvl 30-40 : 6000-8000 affection points

lvl 40-50 : 8000-10000 affection points.

So at lvl 37, you will gain full xp rewards with companion quests at 6000 affection points and above.

Not true for ashara, talos, xalek (and any bounthunter companion after mako). They give out <2k quests as soon as you get them (way above level 10), and give normal exp. It's only strange with andronikus.

It is possible that Andronikus' quests are bugged, I didn't pay much attention about xp rewards with him :p

For other companions, of course, the level requirement for every quest of below affection levels changes but remain on the same system.

For example Ashara Zavros joins you at lvl 33 and every quest for the following ranges (0-2000/2000-4000/4000-6000/6000-8000) have a 30-40 level requirement. After the 40th level every quest from 0 affection to 8000 will start to give less experience.

Of course, none of this have been confirmed by Bioware, and therefore is pure speculation. But this logic works with every reroll I have.

to my knowledge. only our first companion gives you actual missions, the rest is all talk and yes, if the mission is out leveled, you get 5 xp for it, it doesn't matter what ission it is... gray = 5 xp.

Khem and Andronikos were the only two to give me the actual chat mission. The chick never has (I've barely used her), and Talos never has either after his initial "Lets chat" after I got him.