EP III questions....

I'm of the opinion Sidious was at his best when he.....you know.....had his own real body. I've yet to really read up on the post timeline (cuz from what I've seen so far looks really stupid & uber), but if Luke did accomplish that then they're 1-1. Lest we forget how Sidious wtflol pwned Luke on the Death Star.

Teach him his technique of absorbing lightning, Yoda did not. Failed he did.....

Actually Luke did know force absorb, it just wasn't really effective in absorbing Sidious's lighting he only absorbed bits of it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Also, the first time Luke met Yoda, Yoda warned Luke not to face Vader, because his training was incomplete.

Then, after Vader cut off his hand, and basically destroyed Luke, Yoda says Luke is ready. Then Yoda dies.

IMPROVED VERSION

Yoda: Not ready are you.

Luke: ...

(later at Bespin)

Vader: I am your father!

Luke: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(later at Dagobah)

Yoda: Ready, you are now.

Luke: (grabs lightsaber, and kills Yoda)

Also, the first time Luke met Yoda, Yoda warned Luke not to face Vader, because his training was incomplete.

Then, after Vader cut off his hand, and basically destroyed Luke, Yoda says Luke is ready. Then Yoda dies.

IMPROVED VERSION

Yoda: Not ready are you.

Luke: ...

(later at Bespin)

Vader: I am your father!

Luke: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(later at Dagobah)

Yoda: Ready, you are now.

Luke: (grabs lightsaber, and kills Yoda)

You know time passed between EP 5 and 6 right? By EP 6, Luke's training was complete and all he had to do to become a full fledged jedi knight was face his father which he did.