Class Balance in WZ?

Larzi

Bioware,

Personally I would love to see some sort of restriction on how many of each class you let into Warzones. Yes... that means if you are a unique sheep like the 3,00 other assassins or socrs sitting on fleet, your WZ que will be longer. I find it quite silly to play warzones that have 6 assassins or 7 sorcs.

Of course damn dirty imps are the ones that have this issue mainly, but I saw a post including a screenshot of a WZ that the republic had a full team of guardians/sents.

There should be some sort of monitoring system in place to give players a good mix and all around enjoyable time.

I thought every single class on the Imp side could cast lighting, just turns out everyone likes to play assassins or sorcs.

I mean it hhas happened with every FOTM, when PT/Vanguards were hot **** there would be 6 in a WZ.

Currently Smashmonkies are an issue, Sin and sorcs have always been a pain in the butt cus its the most played class.

Imagine how fewer complaints about skills and classes there would be if 6 of that same class couldnt be in a WZ together

I don't think there should be a restriction but I think the matchup system should be optimized and mixing classes can be added to that. I don't mind waiting an extra minute or two for the queue to fill for a better matchup.

I was in a game yesterday where it was my one Trooper and everybody else was Consulars.

haha, too funny coming from a Vanguard, let me guess Pyro speced? Bioware does need to have a matchmaker in place and soon, first order of business is group size balance, so 2 man squads get matched up against another 2 man squad same with 3 or 4, this will mitigate the effect of premades and yet still let you queue with friends. Second is to address gear rating and matchup for that as well, although now with WH and EWH that point may be moot.