BioWare You Have Bent Over Backwards For Us!

MasterAidenFlux

Opened this thread, expected OP to get flamed for about 15 pages nonstop of people screaming about the game being a clone, result was a polite and well thought out series of responses.

Wow, I think I like the community forums, I may stay here instead of general from now on.

Also, thank you Bioware for delivering the best launch in MMO history (quite possibly) especially given the fact it could quite possibly be the largest launch in MMO history.

Thank you for taking on the hardest task in gaming. Bring SW to life for those of use who've been fans since 1977 when we first saw that Star Destroyer flying over our heads and we ducked in our seats out of shear shock and awe.

Thank you for being patient coders, and having good insight into how to create entertaining worlds, and not giving in to pressure to hurry your product to market.

I know in 3 yrs this game will be very different than it is now, but that's an MMO for you. You've kept us with our figures pounding refresh for months waiting for Friday updates, shown amazing snippets of the game, and now that we're in, the best praise I can give is, guildmates of mine from Lotro who are very into that "background", played in beta because they didn't know if you could deliver (I never doubted, I trust you and Blizzard to deliver, no other companies have earned that right over the past decade and a half), and pre-ordered before the end of their first beta experiences. For me, that is the ultimate praise for your work, converting a person on the fence into a fan and customer. Well done.

just continue to give us more is all I ask (and a family pricing system, cause there's no way I'm paying for 4 full 6 month subs at a time :))

thank you to the entire team, you all have done a wonderful job, and I hope the full launch continues as smoothly as the EA has.

Its been 17 years since I was on the playground as a kid, fighting with sticks and pretending to be a Jedi with my friends. And finally I can see that dream manifest properly. It was dorky, it was nerdy, but to me it was the coolest thing ever, as a child Star Wars was my absolute favorite thing. My love for Star Wars has waned over the years (quite heavily actually) but it hasn't stopped me from being nostalgic.

Thank you Bioware, thank you so much for bringing this universe to life in a respectful and awesome way.

This launch has so far been the best MMO launch I've seen, and I can credibly say I've been a part of almost every major MMO launch yet. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the future.

Edited by Shadowclaimer