Searching for an Assault cannon.

SonzeK

The first cartel cannon has a similar (though not identical) sound. It should be quite cheap on the GTN so you can probably just try it out without wasting too much money

Name is Hyperstorm Heavy Cannon.

Edited by GeckoOBac

If anyone knows an Assault cannon that sounds the same like the Searing Crusader cannon but has a Different design/looking,post here please.

Searing Crusader:

Music to my ears trooper brother

I've been carrying the E102 Wraith Annihilator since Voss - there isn't another in the game that sounds better in my humble opinion - it has the same if not identical sound as the Searing Crusader but looks sharper and has a cool muzzle effect when using hammer shot in combination with combat support cell to heal.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single/E102_Wraith_Annihilator/12818/

You will get it from the Heroic 4 Cyber Mercenaries on Voss - Kri-Ta Outpost - there is also another item reward - possibly a rampage cannon which sounds the same just a bit of a dumbed down version visually.

Also I believe there is another Lvl 47 Wraith class Cannon you can get from the commendation vendor by the tunnel bridge/walkway in Voss - similar sound.

Happy fetching

http://www.torhead.com/item/caOq02s/fusion-bolt-cannon

used to be on the old sub50 pvp vendor on fleet, but i'm not sure how/if you can get it now.

I've been using the fusion bolt cannon for a long time now. Love the look, love the sound. All of my latest PvP videos use that cannon if you want to see/hear it.

I'm pretty sure that it's still on the PvP weapons vendor on fleet.

Edited by Jherad

I've been using the fusion bolt cannon for a long time now. Love the look, love the sound. All of my latest PvP videos use that cannon if you want to see/hear it.

I'm pretty sure that it's still on the PvP weapons vendor on fleet.

the sound it makes is by far the coolest in the game

The Justice sounds amazing!

like a "Silenced Cannon"

That's incredible.

Where can I find this cannon??

"The Justice" is a Bind on Equip level 50 drop. Keep an eye out for it on the GTN. The times I've seen it on there it hasn't been expensive.

The only place I've seen "The Justice" is from the lvl 50 boxes you could buy with Tionese comms.

Since 2.0 i don't know where you'd find one. It may be an actual drop. If so, I think it's very rare.

I've seen one other Commando on POT5 with it. Granted that's not a scientific estimation on a probability for it to drop.

Just a casual observation that leads me to believe it's rare.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't found anything with the same sound effects. So far, as best I can tell, The Justice is unique.

I keep hoping Bioware will tweak the minigun cannon (change out the vacuum hose for a proper ammo feed belt) and add those sound effects though. It would be the Perfect Assault Cannon.