Tatooine Heroics Are To Hard

Its rough, as many of you will find out in the coming days. Many of the Heroics on this planet contain tight packed areas where AoE and CC attracts two waves which is just unbearable. I was with a group of lvl 32s (two levels higher than planet max level and 4 levels higher than the Heroic) and we still could not beat it because of the placement and difficulty of the mobs. This really needs to change, definitely when half of the missions on the planet are Heroics.

My husband and I have been duo'ing all the Heroic 2s and 4s including flashpoints up to Taris. Boarding party is next. And I can tell you it is increasingly harder to do heroic 4s in tight packed quarters the more people you bring.

If you go with yourself and 1 other person, obviously 1 being a healer and the other in a tank spec, you will do much better. Just play very diligently.

My hubbies tank is BH and Im full IA operative healer.

Since we duo'd the heroic 4s on tat around lvl 32 or 33 I would suggest they do not need to be tuned down.

Its rough, as many of you will find out in the coming days. Many of the Heroics on this planet contain tight packed areas where AoE and CC attracts two waves which is just unbearable. I was with a group of lvl 32s (two levels higher than planet max level and 4 levels higher than the Heroic) and we still could not beat it because of the placement and difficulty of the mobs. This really needs to change, definitely when half of the missions on the planet are Heroics.

The problem are not the missions but your way of doing them. You need to be careful, think before you pull and have a balanced group.

I actually enjoy the tougher missions in SWTOR as you cannot just run in like a headless chicken as in some quests in 'this other game' ;)

Please BW, do not dumb down the quests. Players should learn to master their environment instead.

There is no "to hard", there is only the chalange.

Anywho. I've solod 1 4P heroic on tatoine. (haven't done any others yet though). So from my own experience this shouldn't be nerfed.

Also, heroics are suppose to be hard aren't they? I mean, complaining about AEO skills attrackting a 2nd pack doesn't sound HARD... just sounds like "ok, now we know. DONT USE AOE"

CC does not attract two waves, people standing in the wrong spot does. And obviously if you are using CC you don't AOE. Those heroics are fine. You need to get a better team that doesn't try to face roll stuff, because that's not what heroics are for. They require some thought, and that's how it should be. If you don't want to think about stuff, then just lvl with regular quests.

actually I think the heroics need to be made a lot harder. As they are now.... their a joke. veteran raiders fall asleep running them. their boring as hell. I'm a seer specced healer and often I find myself crafting mid instance to kill the boredom.

Bioware we need an epic heroic option. so the veterans actually have fun.

The problem is everyone is trying to play this game like their previous MMO, calm down with the AoE and play smart with CC and positions and things will go a lot smoother.

I've often found myself soloing most parts of the Heroic 4 quests, Heroic 2's are relatively easy but your companion basically counts as another player.

I don't think they are too easy either, if you're getting bored, join in on the damage dealing - don't just heal, this IS NOT your previous MMO.

Edited by Tyratops

On Tatooine there is one quest, which is acutally hard, but also only one group of enemies.

It is the first group on the way to the area where you have to free prisoners (on republic side), but i have forgotten the name of the quest.

The other groups are easily done with enough CC, good heals and tanking abilities.

But the first group of these encounters, i sign your petition, it is too hard, i think there is no player group that gets through it without wiping once.

But for me its ok, it's one tough ride but fun. And regarding how much CC there is in game, every player group should be able to get it done.