The hottest star wars male characters.

Eshvara

3) Kylo Ren - actually, his is an interesting case. He's not tradionally handsome at all, in fact he's rather awkward looking, and I suspect that most people who are attracted to him are into the bad boy Sith persona. (Nothing wrong with that.) I think I find myself liking him though more because of the awkwardness and vulnerability his character shows. He's trying so darn hard and really just floundering around - I expect we'll be seeing a redemption arc for him incoming.

Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) reminds me of Roger Waters when he was younger, or maybe I just have a weakness for British guys :p. Anyway, I think my list would go as follows:

Films:

1) Kylo Ren (Episode VIII)

2) Luke Skywalker (Episode IV)

3) Galen Erso (Rogue One)

4) Lando Calrissian (Episode V)

SWTOR:

1) Andronikos Revel

2) Torian Cadera

3) Male Imperial Agent (Rattataki (that voice!))

4) Male Sith Warrior (Sith Pureblood (again, that voice!))

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order:

Kylo Ren - it's the eyes, the voice, the hulking movements, the hints at cunning. Adam Driver can pull off "ugly as sin" and "devastatingly gorgeous" at the same time, it is purely amazing.

Luke Skywalker - he was my 1st crush, and will always be on my "list".

Carth Onasi - the voice, the dedication, the teasing. Also a loyal soldier, and loyal overall. I love the VA's voice so much.

Wedge Antilles - always thought he was cute

Malavai Quinn - again, the voice, the combo blue eyes/black hair, the cunning, the awe and devotion that is doubled after you-know-what. There is one line a romanced Quinn can give your character, where he calls her "wife" with such cheekiness that I said "you little sh-" the first time I heard it.

Theron Shan - again, eyes and voice, and the humor. He also doesn't fawn over your character, which is refreshing.

Poe Dameron - so adorable!!! Hot-headed and dumb at times, but adorable as a box of puppies.

Finn - also adorable!!! I love Finn so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to pick only 5! My choices are mostly based on voices. Appearance is secondary.

Favorites

Theron Shan!

Torian Cadera

Aric Jorgan

Corso Riggs

Vector

Andronikos Revel

Arcann

Honorable Mentions

? Brock (Balmorran Twi'lek from Smuggler story)

Imperial Agent (the accent!)

Revan

Aristocra Seganu (too bad not playable companion)

Darth Malgus (what is it about his voice?!)

Edited by Gilrenna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Only SWTOR:

1. Aristocra Saganu

2. Torian

3. Vector

I would like to have Saganu as a Companion :)

Yes, Saganu is nice too. He’s not at the top of my list but still is so dignified, refined, and masculine... seriously, I don’t consider myself shallow (quite the opposite as I have to be impressed by character and personality first in order to find someone physically appealing) but the men in Star Wars make me question where the REAL MEN are in reality. I would honestly love to just get to know them in real life, like as a friend/companion on a dinner date or something. Torian’s charming in his own way and makes for a good companion. Vector freaked the HECK out of me, lmbo. When I first watched the Imperial Agent cut scenes, I said, “There’s no way he’s sleeping anywhere near my part of the ship!” :D🤣🤣🤣

In no particular order:

Kylo Ren - it's the eyes, the voice, the hulking movements, the hints at cunning. Adam Driver can pull off "ugly as sin" and "devastatingly gorgeous" at the same time, it is purely amazing.

Luke Skywalker - he was my 1st crush, and will always be on my "list".

Carth Onasi - the voice, the dedication, the teasing. Also a loyal soldier, and loyal overall. I love the VA's voice so much.

Wedge Antilles - always thought he was cute

Malavai Quinn - again, the voice, the combo blue eyes/black hair, the cunning, the awe and devotion that is doubled after you-know-what. There is one line a romanced Quinn can give your character, where he calls her "wife" with such cheekiness that I said "you little sh-" the first time I heard it.

Theron Shan - again, eyes and voice, and the humor. He also doesn't fawn over your character, which is refreshing.

Poe Dameron - so adorable!!! Hot-headed and dumb at times, but adorable as a box of puppies.

Finn - also adorable!!! I love Finn so much.

Sorry friend, only one I can second that notion for is Quinn!! :D Luke Skywalker is a LEGEND so he is the EXCEPTION and above the convo in my mind. I like Theron as a companion because he has a killer sense of humor. Carth??? Oh, Carth brings back so many fond memories from KOTOR but all I can think about is his constant paranoia, whining, and declaring, “I don’t wanna talk about it!!”.....”Why is it so important to you?!”.... “I have trust issues!”.....😂😂

Edited by ahavamekuria

• 7 months later...

I really can't believe nobody has mentioned Maul yet. Especially SW: The Clone Wars version (cmon, those eyes... and the voice is absolutely to die for). Anyways, of all SW characters that ever existed, he'll always be my top pick - ever since I've read Shadow Hunter many years ago (haven't even seen how he looks yet back then, but still).

Others, in no particular order:

Thrawn

Hondo

Cad Bane

Dooku (Chris Lee ftw, always)

Abaron, Serevin, Vowrawn, Cytharat, Scourge... well practically every PB Sith in the game... I just love that race :D

Malgus (why, oh why didn't we get the option to join him instead of fight him... well, maybe now that he's back... ^_^)

Gravus (the darth from Taris planetary, Thana Vesh's master)

Zenith

Vector

Saganu and Yudrass

Watcher X

Moff Pyron

And of course HK-47, meatbags !!!!!!!!!

Edited by NemuriKyoshiro