the "get run through" Phase of MMO instnacing already?

It seems not even a month into the game that we have already went from cant find a group at all, to the can only find a group that's being run through instances by a significantly higher level phase of what i like to call MMo instance failure syndrome.

That is you have made it so hard to find level appropriate groups that people have stopped trying to do them level appropriately and just want to be run through them for loot... any thoughts?

at least on canderous ordo server.

Im sorry if im reading your post wrong or just completely do not understand...But isn't the point to instancing in any game, for the loot?

Not for me, they are for the fun and challenge of completing difficult content. Not have a high level character basically do the whole entire FP for me so i get loot. I want to play the game and play challenging content. Not sit there and watch a high level toon run through and one shot every mob. There is ZERO fun in that.

Not for me, they are for the fun and challenge of completing difficult content. Not have a high level character basically do the whole entire FP for me so i get loot. I want to play the game and play challenging content. Not sit there and watch a high level toon run through and one shot every mob. There is ZERO fun in that.

You're a rare breed, most people are so ADD they just want the loot.

Most of them are running those groups because Hardmode Flashpoints, which do require some coordinated teamwork at times, do not give Social Points or LS/DS points. If you want to hit LS/DS V/Social X, you need to solo normal FP's or run lowbies through them.