Please don't bring poor online community habits here

LeonBraun

As the title reads:

Please don't bring poor online community habits here.

I also am one waiting for my early access e-mail, but I am not going to hop on the forums and pollute and toxify our new online community by spewing e-garabge around for all to view.

Many here have come (or will come) from current online communities that have allowed their members to destroy the environment for everyone by tolerating a negative atmosphere.

This is all our chance to come to a new game and embrace the MMO ideals of past greatness, and I would also ask Bioware to be vigilant in enforcing a non-hostile environment for this new community.

As the title reads:

Please don't bring poor online community habits here.

I also am one waiting for my early access e-mail, but I am not going to hop on the forums and pollute and toxify our new online community by spewing e-garabge around for all to view.

Many here have come (or will come) from current online communities that have allowed their members to destroy the environment for everyone by tolerating a negative atmosphere.

This is all our chance to come to a new game and embrace the MMO ideals of past greatness, and I would also ask Bioware to be vigilant in enforcing a non-hostile environment for this new community.

...... Sorry bud its gonna happen, your concept of "community" will have no effect on what others say and do.

Welcome to the internets