Cartel Market Rep Items

Naoshiki

I propose that you create a vendor that will exchange the Cartel Market Rep Items for rep items of another faction.

It might help if you want peeps to continue to purchase cartel coins.

Um...why?

The other factions have their own way of getting more reputation: doing dailies and weeklies. This is strictly for people who buy Cartel Packs and it should always remain like that, so if anything they should add an option that will allow people who have reached Legend status with the Cartel Market, to exchange a certain amount of rep tokens (e.g. 4500 rep in any possible combination of green, blue and purple tokens) for a certificate or an item.

Um...why?

The other factions have their own way of getting more reputation: doing dailies and weeklies. This is strictly for people who buy Cartel Packs and it should always remain like that, so if anything they should add an option that will allow people who have reached Legend status with the Cartel Market, to exchange a certain amount of rep tokens (e.g. 4500 rep in any possible combination of green, blue and purple tokens) for a certificate or an item.

A certificate or something wouldn't bother me. But the wife and I have a ton of leftover rep tokens that are sitting in our banks. We just want them to be useful and rep conversion was an easy thing to ask for.

I agree. These rep tokens are now another unsellable unusable slot in the cartel packs. Before I reached legend they were a rare drop for me, once I got legend they drop in every pack. It feels like a tax for success and if they want ppl to continue to spend like they did to reach that level they had better think of something fast. If we cannot exchange for other rep how about at least exchanging them for cartel certificates. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: