What Legacy Tree additions/fixes do you still want/need?

Sorwen

The ability to add companions to the Legacy family tree. Smaller portrait, but for those of us that actually develop the romances and marry a companion adding them as spouse would be great. Then spin off of that where a character can be the child.

The option to include other players in my legacy family tree. They don't get or add perks, but I can see them as family/rivals/etc.

Alternatively breaking the family tree out of Legacy into its own feature and implementing the above would be at least as good.

For me, I would like to see the lower ones drastically reduced in price, especially the speeder cost. The higher ones are fair in cost I think, but I think that the threshold to actually start using the system is a bit high.

If you gained access at level 50 I would not make this contention, as at that level you tend to have good credit flow it seems. But it comes much earlier than that. And for me at least, at that point in the game my funds are very limited, limiting the appeal of the system overall.

I guess it depends on the intent of the system...if it's intent is to keep me subbed, it falls short. If it's intent is to give convenience to level 50 players, than it hits the mark IMO.

I am still trying to find any reason for a Family Tree other than like a RP server or something... it has not come into play in my gameplay a single time other than once in general a few people were telling eachother about how they have it set up. I would like to see some perks for setting up a Family tree then I might actually use it.

I suppose an example is needed: So lets say I make one toon the offspring of another... shouldnt the offspring get some type of effect from that even if it is something as simple as an emote or something.... really anything to make it more than just playing pretend.

1: The Ability to have 2 or more Starting Points for a Legacy and Feed them into one Another. I.E. a Merged house of nobles or Forbidden Lovers scenario.

2: Meaning behind some of the Connections on the Legacy Tree, Preferably something like if you have a brother/sister or Rival, have it mentioned in Conversations.. I have a Smuggler that has a Bounty hunter brother, and i'd like for her to have been familiar with Mandolorian customs when talking with Akavari. (I understand it would likly be abit of work but... It'd Add alot of Depth)

3: As legacy's get better/More famous (What i take the whole legacy level thing to be) i'd want them to start having something that lets them stand out, Maybe a Costume piece/item that looks the Same regardless of loyalty.

4: Also... or Finally, The Ability to Actually Choose if its an Republic or Imperial House/Legacy also Add Independant too it aswell, Maybe make it so there is a Small buff for it dependant on loyalty.

Hell yes, A legacy costume piece such as a Tabard (sorry for the WoW referance) or whatever

More character customizations. maybe allow alien races to have some of the custom features the other have, like beards from humans and tattoos so you can add them to say the sith race. also unlock the ability to drop furniture in your ship or hang a painting and weapons. unlock a guild ship players can use to gather for guild meeting and events,also perks to unlock dueling areas and maybe simulate PVE boss battles on the ship, maybe unlock the ability to war with other guilds and factions in a instanced part of space so players can use their primary ship and the guild ship to assault other guilds in this special space instance.

Unlock the ability to use other classes weapons other then light-sabers. maybe like snipers using dual shot guns or rocket launchers.

My top one is...allow you to add one of your alts as a companion. and to also, unlock having more then one companion out at a time.

*I would like to add*

call the guild section "guild Perks" and lump them all in on that tab.

Edited by nartiuslightlord

I would add the ability to write bios for characters, and have the lineage listed in the bio (Darth Veras, son of Grand Moff Zarain)

Finally I would add the ability to mail bound items to family members, essentially making any item legacy bound when you activate the system.

I want legacy to incorporate an AA (Alternate advancement) system. Some way to specialize my toon's role more and increase his/her effectiveness beyond getting better gear.

The legacy system is nice for alts and it is fun, but for the max level character it doesn't not offer much that is usable in end game content.

This. The endgame needs a horizontal progression system, and legacy is the best place to put it.

To be able to show that my smuggler and troop are married, yet also both parents to the same kid. Right now A and B can be married but only A or B but not both can be a parent to C, And D can only be a rival to A or B or C not all three