Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, any opinions on the spreadsheet?

If I finish making it I don't know if I should bother adding all the scores from the OP. There's so many outdated scores and it takes a while to find the post and add up the tabs for the "completion then" category; it just doesn't feel worth it when they're 1 or 2 years old. Could maybe start from scratch in 5.0 and/or have a 50k+ cutoff (cap in 5.0 will be >60k).

So, any opinions on the spreadsheet?

Looks very good, but might make a new thread for it, as this one seems to be too old. Even though the OP did update once, not sure how it will go on. The spreadsheet is fine, yet its much better to see the list when u just open the Thread, instead having to click on link and go see the list :(

I'm not going to make a new thread yet since Ygnox is still semi-active (it seems). If I did though, I would probably have a link to the spreadsheet as well as a list of the top scores.

Well if he is active i asked him to change my name in list to: Merovejec and (TRE), but he didnt, ill be hitting 50k points this week too, hopefully.

Well if he is active i asked him to change my name in list to: Merovejec and (TRE), but he didnt, ill be hitting 50k points this week too, hopefully.

I'm just going by his last forum activity which a week ago.

Probably best to wait till 5.0 before doing anything.

I'm just going by his last forum activity which a week ago.

Probably best to wait till 5.0 before doing anything.

u still haven't added me to the spreadsheet, now im butthurt. Meanwhile i already have enough points to be second on it, gonna post when fps are maxed.

Wip - for future reference

Name: Aragar Varnus

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Achievement Points:48050 - Screenshot to be linked as soon as I manage to get Sprint Champion and Dark V (DvL Event);

Tab Completions: *Screenshot to be linked*

The number of Legend Reputation ranks achieved: All of it. *screenshot to be lnked*

Edited by AragarVarnus

Okay, I finally started doing percentage completion on the spreadsheet. It's done by taking the amount of points you have in a category and dividing it by the total points available. However, you can't display all categories in one screenshot; this means I don't know most people's exact PvP points (space is also hidden but the vast majority have 100%).

For now, I am assuming the lowest possible number of points to give the percentage shown. For example, if your screenshot shows 81% PvP, I would do 80.5% of 4390, which is 3533.95, so the number I would enter into the spreadsheet would be 3535.

If you want your exact score recorded for a hidden category, just say what it is in the same post as the screenshot.