A question before i start a Scoundrel.

Kaedusz

Ok, so i finally decided to play the smuggler(scoundrel) story to completion and maybe later continue to pvp with that char.

But for now i wanna know if i will ever get used to the scoundrel punching things, cus it is a bit ridiculous to me.

Is it something that can be gotten used to and eventually learn to like and/or just accept, or i will regret this character after he is leveled and geared and i will end up deleting him and wasting all this time.

What is your opinion? Has any other Scoundrel had this problem?

Edited by Kaedusz

My scoundrel is super fun to play, but yeah, I think it would have made much more sense, and been a better design decision overall giving more combat variety, if the scoundrel used a vibrosword rather than a blaster. Perhaps a combination of vibro main hand and scattergun off hand (since it's only used for special attacks anyhow).

You'll get over it eventually, not more ridiculous than the fact that somebody can sneak up to forceusers, or that gunslingers can shoot as accurate as snipers, or that anybody that isn't using the force survives more than a single lightsaber strike :p

Realism is all nice and good, but not in a mmo ;)

Actually I have more trouble accepting the sidearm on trooper/imperial agent class that just magically appears in cutscenes, at least they could have made it part of the outfit like a dye or so :rolleyes: