PATCH Change: G4-B3 Fabricator HP?

The normal mode and Hardmode version of this boss was the wrong way round.

Hardmode G4 will now have 2.17Mil Hp.

Whilst normal mode will have 1.5Mil Hp.

The patch notes make NO mention of hard mode health changes. It only notes the normal mode change.

well since Normal had the same amount of hitpoints as Nightmare I guess it was just fixed to the amount the Boss shows in the tooltip when dead (=1.2 million) instead of 2.1 million.

Hard has 1.5 million btw

Edited by Lyandria

Some say 1.2 some say 1.8.

If its 1.5 on HM I don't know why it would be 1.8 on normal though...

^^ I would love to get clarification on this. I would also love to see patch notes give more precise info on these kinds of subjects.

Some say 1.2 some say 1.8.

If its 1.5 on HM I don't know why it would be 1.8 on normal though...

Because it's easier to burn through the HP with the mechanics present in Normal mode. It's not the pure HP that is the trick of the fight, it's how effective are you with the burn cycles and DPS while he's on fire.

We had downed the first three bosses on normal mode before the patch came, and since having gone back in afterwards we saw that the boss still had the same health.

Also, his shield buff did not appear either, but the damage he took still diminished like it was still stacking up.

Is this just us?

The mechanics are different between normal and hard. On normal, every burner removes his armor stacks and makes him also take double damage for a while. On hard, only one burner makes him take double damage.

Hard was ALWAYS intended to have less hp than normal, because you have half the uptime on the double damage.

People who haven't actually participated in the hard/nightmare fight have been beating this topic to death over the past month.

The devs decided that normal was overtuned, and lowered the hp on normal to compensate, it had absolutely nothing to do with the amount of hp on the other difficulties.

Yeah sorry its 1.8mil in normal mode, yet once he is dead and you click on he has 1.2 mil. Makes no sense since karaag has 1.3mil :s

And hardmode still has less hp and is still significantly easier than normal mode. That seriously makes no sense. Either go "Ok, we want one boss in the game to not be carebear" and make hardmode harder, or say "Ok, we want things to be faceroll" and make normal mode easier. But having them swapped out like that is still silly.

HM has about 1.5m hp, the middle laser still resets his armor buff so while you don't get the 300% bonus, you can still hurt him a bit, and i think hitting with any laser damage him? On HM you can lose 1-2 DPS and miss 1-2 lasers, and still make it before enrage. On normal, since the nerf, you can derp a bit, miss a laser or two, but not as much as in HM.

If they gave HM more HP, then you would be on here complaining about how he has too much HP and only one of the cannons grants 300% more damage on him. It seems like no one will ever be happy.

And by the way, we did normal mode just fine this week with half our raid being fresh 50s in green/blue gear.

If they gave HM more HP, then you would be on here complaining about how he has too much HP and only one of the cannons grants 300% more damage on him. It seems like no one will ever be happy.

And by the way, we did normal mode just fine this week with half our raid being fresh 50s in green/blue gear.

It's because too many people still don't use an optimal strat to take full advantage of the damage buff that you get every time on normal. Frankly it works across all difficulty levels. Solving puzzle fastest always wins.