Need new content

The content we have at the moment is so easy done normal, hard , and some nightmare

Now people in guild have left because the raids are so easy,

We really need guild back to normal so we can start raiding again come join us in

Artes Obscuras we really need more players we have great guild master sargey on

hidden beks.

Really need harder content there is no mechanics in the game seems to be watch out for aoe and fire,

O yeah be carful the boss hit like a tank soz sargey lol great gear by the way:D

http://artes-obscuras.guildlaunch.com/

Edited by Lukeskyw

Next content patch is coming in March. You will just have to deal with it till then.

Exactly, it's really not that far away at all and impressive considering the game was only released less than 2 months ago.

Let's just hope that this new content is more bug free than the current content.

Tired of the same endgame stuff already? Roll an alt and experience a new storyline and try out a new class mechanic. It's what I've been doing to pass the time in between raiding/dailies and I'm enjoying seeing the various companions/storylines the game has. Or if your really bored and don't want to do that, quit for a few months, by the time your back there will be even more new content to experience.

Tired of the same endgame stuff already? Roll an alt and experience a new storyline and try out a new class mechanic. It's what I've been doing to pass the time in between raiding/dailies and I'm enjoying seeing the various companions/storylines the game has. Or if your really bored and don't want to do that, quit for a few months, by the time your back there will be even more new content to experience.

Class is only 10% of the content You would have to replay 90% of the game just to experience the class story. And it wasnt that great the first time. How many times can you make, go here, kill 10 rats, and come back, interesting? Or the same flashpoint, same warzone, same operations interesting after repeated runs?

Why cant they build in tools to allow GMs to dynamically change the game in real time? Hire someone to PLAY a boss, not just script the encounter.

At the very least, they could copy Rift and have dynamic zone wide events which are scripted.

Problem is, if there is no hope for end-game, why level an alt?

You can take they highway but it leads to a dead-end, I am not interested in the playing a "single-player" game in a MMO setting. Like others said, the game is 90% repetitive quests and 10% class quests. Playing for days and "grinding" quests for a rotten apple, no thanks.

Maybe try to get all purples for your crafting skill for your friends who maybe leveling?

like Artifice getting purple hilts,

and get all the freaking different enhancement combinations,

and sell them on GTN?

I for one always try to find "blue" mods/armoring on GTN while I level and

trying to get 2-3 of my companions,

I'm an artifice, i made alot of blues on enhancements and hilts,

but find a hard time trying to get all mods and armorings for my companions

and hell even for myself.

And yes I already know about the planet commendations, just need mooorrr.

Edited by Crawfishies

Maybe try to get all purples for your crafting skill for your friends who maybe leveling?

like Artifice getting purple hilts,

and get all the freaking different enhancement combinations,

and sell them on GTN?

I for one always try to find "blue" mods/armoring on GTN while I level and

trying to get 2-3 of my companions,

I'm an artifice, i made alot of blues on enhancements and hilts,

but find a hard time trying to get all mods and armorings for my companions.

Theres no point for that.

Biochem is still the only useful crew skill. Once you reach 50 you will realize that theres no use for artifice or any other crew skill (except synth/armormech for rakata belt & bracers).

1.2 got some new content and i hope its bigger than the content we got now.