Star Wars Episode VII: Ryan Gosling and Zac Efron?

Kaisernick

I think Leo Howard would make a much better Ben Skywalker. Not to mention he has a martial arts background which makes him a perfect candidate for a Jedi

hum maybe but then again it does just say Lukes son, i fear that Ben skywalker could be wiped out of lore :(

And zac efron the only character he should play is jar jar, who dies 5 seconds into the film.

Ryan Gosling's agents said that he will not be in this movie, so we don't have to worry about him. As much as we all hate high school musical, Zach Efron is trying to branch out and not be associated with those types of movies. Also J.J Abrams is quite good at bringing out the best acting out of people. So if it comes down to Efron being in EP 7, we can only pray that Abrams brings out some quality acting.

Ryan Gosling's agents said that he will not be in this movie, so we don't have to worry about him. As much as we all hate high school musical, Zach Efron is trying to branch out and not be associated with those types of movies. Also J.J Abrams is quite good at bringing out the best acting out of people. So if it comes down to Efron being in EP 7, we can only pray that Abrams brings out some quality acting.

Gosling may be false, but his agents would have to deny anything anyway. Zac Efron is definetly interested in star wars 7. He was recently seen wearing star wars clothing when going out. Definetly not a coincidence.

I would be fine with Gosling, I think he's fantastic, but I guess that isn't happening.

If it was Efron though, I would mainly feel bad about the whole deal because everyone is going to attack Disney, whether the movie is good or not.

I'd prefer good unknown actors.

I'd prefer unknown actors as well. Although current pics of Efron out there show that he's built. If you give him some scruff on the face it gives him some age and ruggedness. And he looks like he could be Luke's son facially. But can he act? Can they get past the highschool musical thing? I'm really skeptical about doing that. But Abrams is an extremely good director.