List the best pvp guilds your server is bringing

agape_

I'm also curious of peoples RWZ ratings before the merge, if people are willing to share.

I might be around on and off with the merger

2339 Rating with 169W/7L record

As I mentioned earlier we (blackjack) are happy to work you in to some RWZs Nathrin since your guild kind of evaporated. Give me a holler in game if that is something you're interested in.

Asuna

There are a lot of really skilled guys who just haven't gotten the chance to run with a good team. Chukles (until recently, now he's started running with Deadweight) and Rods are two of the ones that stick in my mind.

Still amazes me at how awesome the game is when you have a whole team that works together and communicates. Super fun! :D

I never ran with a team until last couple weeks and yeah it helps a ton. I used to solo q all the time (and never did much rated aside from a few pub games) and do small premades of 2-4. Now on a team i can out dps and out stat the guys with those huge numbers often times..numbers they would never get without a great team and great heals. Put that same guy that is proud of his rated rating or whatnot on a team full of 14/15k ers and lets see them get 950k damage. Post those screens ill be impressed ...the ones where you are not on a godly team and still own all your lonesome.

-Rtrombone

Edited by dinothehutt