Helmet change?

Jediants

has anyone mailed a republic helmet to an imperial? If you did you will know it changes? I honestly think it should not change.:mad:

Also the helmet on this avatar, is it in the game?

There are some items that are interchangeable between factions. The same items can be crafted or found as drops on both sides. These are the items that do not have specific class requirements (ie. Jedi Knight or Trooper). These will always change when sent from one faction to the other because it is meant to reflect the styles used on that side. So, Bounty Hunter style armor sent to the Republic character becomes Trooper armor when he gets it. Just like Jedi style armor sent to a Sith Warrior becomes Warrior armor when he gets it. If you notice the various different Republic specific items also appear as Imperial styles when previewed, even though they cannot be used.

And yes, sort of. The patterns on the in-game versions of that helmet don't match exactly but there are a few of that style.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

:D ok thank you and could you tell me what the helmet is called and if a helmet is not interchangeable does it always have a class requirement.

Well, let's see. There's the Stalwart Defender's Helmet, the RD-15A Raptor, the TD-15A Centurion, the TH-15A Patrol, and the TT-15A Republic Assault. But these all have blue or gray markings, instead of yellow or orange. I think the closest to the one in that image would be the RD-15A Hawk Helmet. Check out this page on TORhead to see more.

And yes, anything that cannot be used by the Imperials will have a Republic class requirement and vice versa.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Edited by Blackavaar