dumb question about quick slot bars

roblinb

Hi all,

Granted I haven't spent a lot of time trying to figure it out, but how can I have more than one quickslot bar visible on the screen at a time? I've been only using certain skills and attacks because I haven't figured this out. I know it's a seriously noobish question, but I need at least four quickslot bars visible so I can set up rotations.

Thanks in advance.

Hello. This used to be different but was changed in the 1.2 patch. Now what you have to do is:

- Press Esc to pull up the main menu, pick "Interface editor".

- You will see eveything in your user interface with different color frames indicating if it is visible; you can right click on anything red (not visible) to make it visible, and also move it around and change its size.

- There is a premade UI settings configuration that makes all bars visible. Select "extended bars" on the dropdown list.

Also, in Options / Key bindings you can set keys to change the main quick slot bar: even if only one is visible at a time, you can choose which one you are seeing (and which is bound to the main bar keys). The is less important if you have all four bars visible, but there is a fifth bar; although you cannot see all five at the same time, you can display four and use the keybinds to switch between 1 and 5.

Hope that made sense. :)

Hi all,

Granted I haven't spent a lot of time trying to figure it out, but how can I have more than one quickslot bar visible on the screen at a time? I've been only using certain skills and attacks because I haven't figured this out. I know it's a seriously noobish question, but I need at least four quickslot bars visible so I can set up rotations.

Thanks in advance.

It's changed a little in patch 1.2 - you need to go into the game menu - hit escape, and access the 'interface editor'. I won't bother really trying to explain that thing in detail -there's actually youtube video guides; it's a little complicated - but the easiest way would be to just select 'extended quickslots' from the drop-down menu up top of the editor, and hit 'load' :).

As for the question of the other poster.. the default keybind is 'P' to see the listing of all of your abilities. There's also a button for it in the row of icons up top of the screen.

To see your powers, press P or click one of the icons at the top of your screen.

To get more quickslot bars, activate the UI editor by clicking the plus sign on the "main console" one of the settings will show more quickslot bars. By selecting an UI Item, you can also activate it individually.

To add to your question

How do I edit my quick slot bar?

I can drag abilities around to slots but where can I see a full list of usable abilities so I can arrange them?

Thanks

The default hotkey to show all the abilities is P. You will see them classified by General, Class, Advanced Class, Vehicles and so on. You can drag any of them to any quick bar slot.