In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's lame, I beat the 3 world bosses but didn't get the title....or codex #9 :/

got the other 8 codex entries though

Me either...i'm 8/9 codex entries on this one because it didn't give me the title when I downed the three world bosses with my ops group. :(

Any word on if this is a bug and if it will be hotfixed later?

Anybody know when this event ends? Because I cant play today but I dont want to miss it.
Nope. No one even knew it was coming until it showed up.

I hope it's around for some time as well. I was finally able to roll my main last night. Of course, that means I've got a lot of leveling to do if I want to take part in the event. I've got final projects as well, so it'll be interesting for me to see if I can actually achieve the unlocks.

I'm loving the amount of PVP going on because of this.

This is how World PVP was meant to be.

it was kind of awesome. I think the funniest part is that on my server more PvP happened within faction for rights to fight the WB in outlaw's den that Rep vs. Imp.

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I cannot blow up. it has been over an hour. Any known fix?

Please note that switching areas, etc. will reset the timer on the plague's current phase. So if you keep travelling, you ward off the progress of the plague.

Did you confirm the title? If I don't get it due to a bug (heard people killed all 3 bosses, got nothing), can I open a ticket and not look like a fool?

Bioware CS can't grant titles. You're screwed. I have been bugged out on Soa Nightmare / Karagga Nightmare titles and they told me to just redo the fights.... So don't expect help from BioWare here.. or ever. They're useless, don't waste your time asking them for anything.

Buy the vaccine.

Which isn't actually a vaccine.

I did. And cleared myself. Got re-infected from a player. Went Feverish. Waited ... waited ... waited .... nada. I have used the vaccine 3x now in 2 hours and I just won't pop. *shrug* Driving me insane - can't get the DNA samples.

I did. And cleared myself. Got re-infected from a player. Went Feverish. Waited ... waited ... waited .... nada. I have used the vaccine 3x now in 2 hours and I just won't pop. *shrug* Driving me insane - can't get the DNA samples.

Just kill youself when feverish. Still counts.