Multiple Companion Romances / Marriage

blufoxfp

So I''ve been told it is actually possible to romance companions of opposite alignment (exp, DS War romancing Vette who is said to be LS), so that poses a question. Has anyone tried, or know, if it is possible to romance 2 companions at once?

Not only that but, sorry if I spoil it for anyone, but if you get married to Vette, is it still possible to romance/marry DS Jaesa as well? or does it resitrict romancing a 2nd companion once you reach a certain point?

Just some food for thought lol, I would love to romance Jaesa and Vette, but not too sure if they would be down for it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I married Vette and i just had the option to kiss Jaesa. I chose not to because i married vette. But as i understand it, you are confronted by both of them at some point.

O well that answers some questions I had, thanks. Just wondering if anyone has gotten to a point both of them has confronted you? Thanks again

I married Vette, then after awhile I started romancing Jaesa and ended up marrying her...sort of by accident. Is there a way to end the marriage and go back to my old companion?

Could you clarify exactly what happened? I don't think there is anyway to go back, but I don't completely understand what you are saying happened. Did you get the conflict event and choose Jaesa?

Well, I married Vette and i just had the option to kiss Jaesa. I chose not to because i married vette. But as i understand it, you are confronted by both of them at some point.

When do you get married to Vette? What level were you and how far were you in the class story?

I think i am at a similar crossroads and not sure what to pick, both Jaesa and Vette are 5k affection and when I talk with vette she asked about Jaesa ( if she is "just" my apprentice) who comes into the room and I have three choices

1- I want vette

2- I want Jaesa

3- I deserve both

Anyone know if you choose option 1 or 2 if that limits you down the road with the other romantically? Or even what outcome 3 has ( i presume 2 and 3 would annoy vette)

Edited by Rylant

Could you clarify exactly what happened? I don't think there is anyway to go back, but I don't completely understand what you are saying happened. Did you get the conflict event and choose Jaesa?

1. Married Vette

2. Broke it off with Vette and married Jaessa.

I want to try to go back to Vette but so far I don't have an option to.

1. Married Vette

I asked earlier and no one answered. When do you get to marry vette? How much rating do you need with her and how far do you have to be in the class story? I'm on the beginning of chapter 3. She confessed her love for me recently and is in the process of looking for her mother I believe. I told her to take it slow and it gave me more points. Worried I messed up the romance because there's no more dialogue.

Edited by Rhyltran

1. Married Vette

In that case you probably are stuck with your choice as I don't believe there are any additional "conflict" dialogues. Maybe you'll luck out though and they will add some more in through the first major patch/expansion. *shrug*

i chose option three in this conflict dialog as a means of not commiting to one yet because i wasent sure. So am i like screwed now and unable to romance eithor of them? cause thats kinda bs if that one conversation blows your ability to romance them.

I kept pursuing Vette, then got Jaesa. Kissed Vette a couple of times and slept once with Jaesa. Then I married Vette, and at one points Jaesa tells me she now loves me and I must choose between her and Vette. Before her falling in love with me I just said something like "Didn't think you'd be scared of a little competition" and she was fine with me fooling around with Vette as well.

Complex triangles, but I had to end things with Jaesa then. She's just not as cute as Vette.

When do you get married to Vette? What level were you and how far were you in the class story?

I too would like to know this, not because I'm romancing Vette, but because my romance with Quinn just seems to have disappeared and haven't gotten a conversation or a flirt with him in like.. 3 planets. I don't flirt with any npcs and only flirted with Pierce once because.. lonely, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

As more content goes in, more options will pop up.

I'm sure the option to try and patch things up with your companion will be added.

Probably with a quest, involving a 'lightsaber' and the need to put it to use. I'm sure it'll have an appropriate end boss or suitably heart warming/crushing finale where you admit it was all your fault for choosing the other girl/guy.

Take that how you will though. My Warden enjoys putting his Saber skills to practice though as he so often seems to tell all the NPC's he meets.

well i was kinda duel flirting vette and jeassa.. endet up i sleept with jeassa and kisst her, then i tho i would try to get vette into bed, before commiting to jeassa, turns out i startet spamming a few 100k to get full affection with vette, in hope of getting happy hour, endet up the stupid ****** to jeassa pops, as it was just about to get exciteing with vette, and i got the, complety fukt up question, i gotta choose vette, jeassa or both, after thinking it truh, and tho i reach to a decent good decission who would benefit all 3 of us, and pickt the option, i can have both cause im a sith, and deserve this for wasteing all the credits on you two greedy ****. vette basiclly face palm me, and that was the end of conversation.

furstratet i sat down and tho would i could do, to make em reconsider..

so i maxet affection with jeassa, sleept with her again, and endet up marrying her.

now i fully work on charming vette back, so we might have a 3 way, but its hard, i just got finish maxing affection with vette now. and waiting to get some cutscenes that might lead me to get her to join me and jeassa, tho its hard, i had the nar shadaa mission after all this horrible trouble, and pickt to safe vette from going after the angry hutt, witch see seemt to be happy about, even it was tempting to tell her go kill the hut, but again i tho, if i did so and she would end up hurt or wourse " dead ", she might have hated me even more for letting her go.

so yea.. now im just waiting to see what will happend, i got max affection with jeassa and vette.

married to jeassa so far, and doing anything i can to convince vette, a 3 way is better then 2. but shes a hard fuk to crack, seemt alot more easy with jeassa, slap her and she gets turnt on, if u slap vette she just gets pisst.

what are a man to do -.-...

well i was kinda duel flirting vette and jeassa.. endet up i sleept with jeassa and kisst her, then i tho i would try to get vette into bed, before commiting to jeassa, turns out i startet spamming a few 100k to get full affection with vette, in hope of getting happy hour, endet up the stupid ****** to jeassa pops, as it was just about to get exciteing with vette, and i got the, complety fukt up question, i gotta choose vette, jeassa or both, after thinking it truh, and tho i reach to a decent good decission who would benefit all 3 of us, and pickt the option, i can have both cause im a sith, and deserve this for wasteing all the credits on you two greedy ****. vette basiclly face palm me, and that was the end of conversation.

furstratet i sat down and tho would i could do, to make em reconsider..

so i maxet affection with jeassa, sleept with her again, and endet up marrying her.

now i fully work on charming vette back, so we might have a 3 way, but its hard, i just got finish maxing affection with vette now. and waiting to get some cutscenes that might lead me to get her to join me and jeassa, tho its hard, i had the nar shadaa mission after all this horrible trouble, and pickt to safe vette from going after the angry hutt, witch see seemt to be happy about, even it was tempting to tell her go kill the hut, but again i tho, if i did so and she would end up hurt or wourse " dead ", she might have hated me even more for letting her go.

so yea.. now im just waiting to see what will happend, i got max affection with jeassa and vette.

married to jeassa so far, and doing anything i can to convince vette, a 3 way is better then 2. but shes a hard fuk to crack, seemt alot more easy with jeassa, slap her and she gets turnt on, if u slap vette she just gets pisst.

what are a man to do -.-...

ahahahaah absolutely hilarious I gotta try that 3 way is better than 2 line on someone and see how it goes^_^

but anyway to answer everyone's question, you get to marry vette at 8600 affection or so. I was the one that initiated it though, when she says that she hasn't been with anyone and she needs to be married first, I asked her to marry me. Too bad I dont have a kitchen in that spaceship to put her in >.<