Agent Ending Spoiler

Rhyltran

Do not continue any further if you don't want the agent storyline spoiled.

That being said.. I'm about to fight Jadus. I was wondering if there's any specific dialogue I must pick to side with him and how does the story end if I pick him? I tried searching this but I don't come up with much results other than "It's possible" and people admitting that they haven't done this. For anyone that has can you shed some light on it?

So what is going to happen in act 2 or act 3 or even the ending ?

The Infiltration in SIS, Hunting the Hunter, Dismantle of Intelligence, all assigned by Jadus?

Sort of. With Jadus, Watcher 2 and the Keeper both get promotions. (Keeper becomes Minister of Intelligence, Watcher 2 the new Keeper). Most everything else is same, Though there is one quest given by Jadus where you uncover what the Emperor has planned (which can be figured out via Jedi knight story), and Jadus leaves to await for it to follow through so he can arise afterwards. He gives you his authority, but not his protection as he leaves.

Smugglecat, what happens if you don't join him? Act 1 wise.

Like do you go and kill Zhorrid or is she spared

Oddly enough...

I was never prompted as to what to do with her. If I remember correctly, I came into her office and she was hurt by the council. She asked me to avenge her but as I walked out she was still wounded and seething. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or not, but I never heard from her again.

Oddly enough...

I was never prompted as to what to do with her. If I remember correctly, I came into her office and she was hurt by the council. She asked me to avenge her but as I walked out she was still wounded and seething. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or not, but I never heard from her again.

Plot hole.

If you side with Jadus, he sends you to kill her. If you don't you simply never hear from her again.

From what Jadus says however, it's heavily implied the Dark Council will/do kill her in short order anyway.

Edited by WhoDaresWins