Romancing both Risha and Akaavi

hopbounce

I maxed out Risha and she is doing awesome with her crit slicing. 1 of 5 missions is a schematic, no data to back up. But back to the question:

I am now working on Akaavi, I got to the point that I finally woo'd her into the cargo bay and that is when I had to decide who to pick. Pressed ESC a lot to see how I can min-max points and since Risha was maxed and liked her better anyways, i took the 200(?) pts loss in affection with akaavi. Was worth it since I can still bump it up later.

So in the end, can't be a player too long...i tried. Choose one.

I finished the Risha romance, choosing her when Akaavi confronted us too. I took an affection hit with Akaavi but quickly fixed it with gifts.

So far, every time I continue to gain affection with Akaavi and progress her story I get various flirt options. Some of them have led to "alone" time with her even but nothing seems to have bothered Risha so far.

Will be interesting to see if completing both can be done. So far it looks like it can...

I'm not certain if you can romance both as Akaavi flat out tells you that you have to choose and she will not stand for him hooking up with Risha or any other woman around her. I decided to romance Akaavi as it was better for my character personality wise and took an over 400 point loss of affection with Risha by doing so. No sweat off my back as I was using Akaavi as my companion anyways ;)

Mandalorian + Corellian Smuggler = EPIC!

• 1 year later...