pve gear

Does anybody know if their is any good 55 pve mods instead of the unmodable gear I don't like the look on most of the pve 55 gear?

Go the GTN you can buy virtually any mods there. Also their is heaps of moddable gear on the GTN as well as the CM.

Does anybody know if their is any good 55 pve mods instead of the unmodable gear I don't like the look on most of the pve 55 gear?
Um...you can strip the mods out of the endgame armor and weapon sets and put them in whatever shells you want now. Just burn the credits and yank the mods.

Personally, I like only ONE of the current endgame armor shells...and that's only because it's a longcoat with the hood up!

1 slight FYI to add to the previous poster.

Tanks:

- Any 78 OC piece will do as long as it hasn't got alacrity or accuracy

Healers:

- implants and earpiece are good

- BiS 78 mods are the cheapest to get from the belt and bracers

- BiS 78 Power + alac can be found at the knight/warrior vendor

DPS:

- OC Implants and earpiece are good

- BiS 78 mods are the cheapest to get from the belt and bracers (exception for the knight/warriors, they need to spend 20 ulticomms more)

- BiS 78 Power + alac can be found at the knight/warrior vendor (this is good for DPS sages and gunslingers with the latter only if they can sit still most of the fight while dps'ing. I don't know if commando dps likes a bit of alacrity but since gunslingers do I suppose this might count for them too)