If you could have ONE Force power, what would it be and why?

Lordmird

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You will not heal our dirty minds with your Force Healing"

"..I will not heal your dirty minds with my Force Healing"

"Now you will take off your shirt and dance on the table"

yes mind trick is the best with out a doubt...come on that is why prof x is the greatest mutant!

Either mind trick or force choke.

Mind trick would make life so much easier, getting money and such.

Force choke would be awesome for punishing people without them knowing it was me mwuahahahaha.

On a side note force lightning would be fun, shouting "'UNLIMITED POWA' as i shock people would never get old.

I'd like telekinesis like Jean Grey, but with the force!

Oh your going to use force lightning on me? I'll just hold it in place and redirect it. Say what? Missles? I hope you like explosives up where the sun don't shine! Oh your gonna mind trick me? Pray I don't know about it, i'll throw your *** across the room. I is your deity!

Force healing would be nice. I can do whatever I want (short of killing myself) and just heal myself through it.

This may be a bit extreme but remember, with the Force as my ally, nothing is impossible!

Telekinesis... Would allow to do so much :)

i tought that you would have wanted "Force hoodless" (just kidding)

i'd love,LOVE to have telekinesis,you can trow objects at people,you can make them fly around,you can choke people from afar,you can do all sorts of things but the most important one would be grabbing the TV remote from afar.

Ladies and Gentleman..... it's quite obvious that Tk powers are the coolest/most popular. HOWEVER, may I remind you that force users use LIGHTSABERS! If I had the force, i'd use it to control the lightsaber that I some how conjured up out of my hind quarters. "No Cops, i'm not dangerous, stop shooting at me", "Stop shooting at us", "Stop shooting at me and I'll stop deflecting your bullets back at your 5.0! " Oh there's a tank coming, np! Let me just cut it down to size as it can't attack me anyway lol. Planes? NP! I"ll just hide haha. Thats when the use of TK would come in handy hopefully I can rely on all of you TK'ers to help me out with that one :D.

Ladies and Gentleman..... it's quite obvious that Tk powers are the coolest/most popular. HOWEVER, may I remind you that force users use LIGHTSABERS! If I had the force, i'd use it to control the lightsaber that I some how conjured up out of my hind quarters. "No Cops, i'm not dangerous, stop shooting at me", "Stop shooting at us", "Stop shooting at me and I'll stop deflecting your bullets back at your 5.0! " Oh there's a tank coming, np! Let me just cut it down to size as it can't attack me anyway lol. Planes? NP! I"ll just hide haha. Thats when the use of TK would come in handy hopefully I can rely on all of you TK'ers to help me out with that one :D.

I doubt a lightsaber would be able to reflect a bullet back the way it came. Would probably melt, or go right through? Hmm..

I doubt a lightsaber would be able to reflect a bullet back the way it came. Would probably melt, or go right through? Hmm..

Well a lightsaber on its own no i dont think so.

But i think a jedi could reflect bullets by using telecknessis. And use the lightsaber to focus it.

BUt i a lightsaber doesnt count its not a force power its a tool.

Edited by Spartanik