<Stun Lock> LF Scoundrel DPS & Combat Sentinel (RWZ)

Apaolo

Greetings.

<Stun Lock> is a newly formed Rated team, mixed with some Fatman & Prop5 peeps, and we're looking to round-out our team. While we can call on other peeps from other guilds to fill these roles, we'd like to have our own within the guild. Per title, these are the profs we're looking to fill out for our team. As it stands, we have about 12 peeps we rotate in with us for Rateds, some playing the same profs (thus the rotation).

We're looking to run each and every night, but understand RL schedules and what not, but hoping to grab someone who can put in 4-5 nights a week. Some of our guys are still climbin the WH gear ladder, and we really don't have a hard line status on gear, except for at least having full BM. Some exceptions to this can be made.

No real Guild policy, other than to have fun queue'ing up, and leaving the rage at the door. We're going to lose games, and we're going to win games, it's that simple. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please feel free to give me (or anyone within the guild) a shout. Yes, voice comms (mumble) is a must. ;)

Edited by Apaolo

Appropriate guild name.

Played against a premade from your guild the other day and I've never been blinded/kicked in the nuts so many times.

Well played, sirs. :p

It's the only way to stop you from kicking my face in sir Hywhan! <3