Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

Skyhigh

Ranked or Regular warzones, both are challenging in their own way. But if you like easy mode, you like easy mode.

I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.

Edited by Badfenix

I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.[/quote

Wrong thread if UR lookin for endgame PvE bro.

I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.

People that know me know who I am. That's all that matters. I don't know you, but from what I can gather you are a random nub yearning for acceptance.

Maybe I am just trying to understand why people shy away from a challenge so much in a video game. I could care less about ego. It's just more fun for me if warzones are close. If you truly see balance in PvP then all the more power to you. But if you knowing play on whatever side that is already stacked to avoid butthurt, then maybe you should look at the coward in the mirror.

People that know me know who I am. That's all that matters. I don't know you, but from what I can gather you are a random nub yearning for acceptance.

Firstly I'm not yearning for anything. You asked "are you coming from a different server and why roll imp?" Yes I am. I gave you my personal reasons. You attacked them and you attacked me personally.

Your original thread reads like "pub pvp is bad we are getting rolled by imps so if you are skilled roll a pub to help raise our skill floor and also challenge yourself" Which would be a fine appeal if people you are appealing too cared about normals.

I already explained to you I didn't reroll here to do normal warzones. Please re-read that. Normals here are just slightly more interesting than the ones on my original server. Some other pub attacked that statement. The rerolls I've talked to doing lowbies didn't reroll here to be competitive at unranked wz we can do those on our origin servers in our original guilds. If you read server forums of other servers you can see that ranked pvp is dead or dying everywhere. This server seems to be the exception which is why I chose this server. I didn't pick imp for ez moade or whatever other reasons pubs are attacking rerolls here about. My main is a imp so I made a imp here its really not more complicated than that. I'm loyal to my faction, faction loyalty I learned from years of playing WoW for better or worse, all the faction swapping in this game rubs me the wrong way as it is. You don't have to like my reasons but attacking me for them isn't really getting me excited about your faction. I already pointed out that I get plenty of imp on imp queues daily facing the "tough" faction so your argument about factions and pop balance is moot. You and the rest of the pubs that have commented here are pulling at straws with your attack on people choosing imp side.

TL;DR The only thing that matters is ranked warzones deal with it.

Firstly I'm not yearning for anything. You asked "are you coming from a different server and why roll imp?" Yes I am. I gave you my personal reasons. You attacked them and you attacked me personally.

Your original thread reads like "pub pvp is bad we are getting rolled by imps so if you are skilled roll a pub to help raise our skill floor and also challenge yourself" Which would be a fine appeal if people you are appealing too cared about normals.

I already explained to you I didn't reroll here to do normal warzones. Please re-read that. Normals here are just slightly more interesting than the ones on my original server. Some other pub attacked that statement. The rerolls I've talked to doing lowbies didn't reroll here to be competitive at unranked wz we can do those on our origin servers in our original guilds. If you read server forums of other servers you can see that ranked pvp is dead or dying everywhere. This server seems to be the exception which is why I chose this server. I didn't pick imp for ez moade or whatever other reasons pubs are attacking rerolls here about. My main is a imp so I made a imp here its really not more complicated than that. I'm loyal to my faction, faction loyalty I learned from years of playing WoW for better or worse, all the faction swapping in this game rubs me the wrong way as it is. You don't have to like my reasons but attacking me for them isn't really getting me excited about your faction. I already pointed out that I get plenty of imp on imp queues daily facing the "tough" faction so your argument about factions and pop balance is moot. You and the rest of the pubs that have commented here are pulling at straws with your attack on people choosing imp side.

TL;DR The only thing that matters is ranked warzones deal with it.

LOL WoW.....bai

Short of it is:

1: Imperial stories are easier to repeat than republic stories

2: Imperial classes seem to play a tad bit smoother than their republic counterparts.

3: The atmosphere on Imp fleet is a bit more relaxed than republic, maybe it's the colors

xxx: it's a personal choice, and any one who is re-rolling here (thus giving up all of their legacy perks they've earned on another server) is probably only interesting in pursuing rated and couldn't care less about normal pvp matches.

And to everyone who talks about easy mode/rolling fotm classes/etc, I guess you play a Gunnery Trooper, since the only way to be a skilled pvper is to pick the weakest class/spec and try to prove that you're better than the game mechanics.

For what it's worth I rolled a sorc here to check out the pvp on a "pvp server," I opted for a sorc because the story is more interesting, and lightening > pebbles.

Edited by alexsamma

What is a "real" PVP player? I'd honestly like to know.

Me. The total 1337 players like myself that run in naked with no weapons and still pwn. Got it? :rak_03:

I'm from EH, so I can't say a donkey turd about what happens on PoTF, but there's nothing wrong with joining Imp. Imp classes, as said, feel smoother. They have better animations, -mostly- better gear, and better stories (Warrior, Agent beat Knight... :rak_02:)

Anyways, I came to take Bro back to EH forums before we start a war. We'd win, though :jawa_evil:

I play both sides and bottom line the Sith Stories and lvlving, pvp are jsut better.

I just levled my sniper, finishing a week or so ago, and I felt the 10-49 Pubs were WAY better.

A lot of it was they are leveling much more healers then Imperials were, but their DPSers were better on the whole too.

I actually lost motivation to really grind 10-49's in my 40s because of it. 80+% of warzones would be 2-3 Pub healers (or heal capable), whereas we seldom had one, much less two. Not much more annoying then being camped out, pounding one healer while watching the other marked one (who I marked myself) free heal him while the rest of the melee bad dpsers on my team ignore both of them.

Edited by islander