Feature I really want. What feature do you guys want?

BmcXBlacklabel

When I was watching YouTube videos on the sith inquisitor story I witnessed a scene of the character standing at the helm of a very large, what I guess would be a battle cruiser so when I heard you could have your own ship, I got really excited that that might be a feature where you could have your own large battle cruiser, but was disappointed to find out it is not in the game. Does anyone know if they are planing on adding that feature of having your own large battle cruiser? And what other features would you guys like to see added to the game? Edited by BmcXBlacklabel

Arena Battles: If people have played KoTOR I, Taris was really fun to have the arena to fight competitors in. Go inside of the cantina, and fight your opponent, 1 on 1. It would be even more nice if we had a ranking system that tracks people's wins and losses. Just a thought.

Free-Flight in space.

Not having to land/relaunch every time you go in your ship, exit to check mail/GTN or whatever. Launching should be a choice not automatic. All they'd need to do is put the same options when you click the doors, as you get when clicking shuttle - Fleet/ship/current planet/exit = Ship allows you inside and launches - allowing you to pick your destination, planet allows you inside without launching, fleet takes you to fleet (optional), exit = do nothing I changed my mind.

Starred critters/npc's always give at least green items. Hate killing one and only getting credits. Esp if it was a hard fight. That reminds me - when given the option for a case, or receive a case/box/etc as loot - itemize the lists so that you get something you or your companion can actually use....

I quite like the idea of having capital ships as guild halls, but I'm not keen otherwise.

Free space flight would also be nice, but really I think the time is better spent on making a good MMO, than trying to recreate X-Wing vs Tie Fighter inside SWTOR. (Recreating XvT as a separate project is an excellent idea).

Arena Battles: If people have played KoTOR I, Taris was really fun to have the arena to fight competitors in. Go inside of the cantina, and fight your opponent, 1 on 1. It would be even more nice if we had a ranking system that tracks people's wins and losses. Just a thought.

I would love to see that as well I loved KOTOR 1, possibly one of my favorite games.

Guild capital ships(that can accauly fly and do guild missions/pvp)

Prefeeringly that require a crew to operate(guild member fixing enginer's shield armor manning the guns flying the ship etc so nobody can fly one alone)

Beyond that:

Better romace option's,

Being only able to pick one very bland romance option suck.

WE WANT CHOICE!!!!!

Pvp ship to ship combat.

Flashpoint where revan kills the emperor for good.

Edited by internaty

Not exactly a game feature but I'm missing the Off Topic forum and the enjoyable and bizarre conversations that were held within. Every month or so I get fed up with there only being Old Republic-based conversing and no break from it at all. I am aware that I can go down the pub with my mates or whatever but I'd like to get to know a few players beyond the confines of this game.

Guild capital ships(that can accauly fly and do guild missions/pvp)

Prefeeringly that require a crew to operate(guild member fixing enginer's shield armor manning the guns flying the ship etc so nobody can fly one alone)

Beyond that:

Better romace option's,

Being only able to pick one very bland romance option suck.

WE WANT CHOICE!!!!!

Pvp ship to ship combat.

Flashpoint where revan kills the emperor for good.

See? That would be amazing. I would love if they put that feature in.

Edited by BmcXBlacklabel

I'd like to see a legacy space station. One where you can access all your characters cargo holds, and task their crews to craft stuff for you. Means that I could stay in one character for Group Finder and Warzone Queue, and still get the stuff done that I normally have to alt back and forth for.

I'd like to see a legacy space station. One where you can access all your characters cargo holds, and task their crews to craft stuff for you. Means that I could stay in one character for Group Finder and Warzone Queue, and still get the stuff done that I normally have to alt back and forth for.

Yeah that would be pretty cool too.

Minor one: I'd like a button that lets me cancel a crafting job at the end of the list, not the one I'm working on.

Have queued up a few jobs and accidentally queued the wrong item. Would like to simply take that one off the list rather than cancel all the other jobs to get that one mistaken request. (Or wait for the previous jobs to finish.)

For the crafter wanting to remove any of his in progress crafting skills, simply right click the one you don't want and it goes away.

No need to cancel the whole queue just to end one job.

It's one of those little tiny quality of life features I wish there were more of.

For my vote for features, I'd second the idea of guild capital ships but my most desired feature isn't big or flashy: /readycheck and /pull x for ops. Both should be really easy to implement.

200 more hours of story with cinematic(like that's ever gonna happen) :p

i want to see swtor to stop copying wow(from the subscription price till the expansion type and everything else it copies).

What i mostly need to see and feel,is that the game is not dead or abandonded.

I want to see hope.

I want the ability to 1-shot kill anybody that starts attacking something I'm already attacking. If I don't get the courtesy of being asked if I need their awsomeness to survive the game I shouldn't need their consent to kill their ignorant *** for interfering with my gameplay.