December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered the digital CE on origin 12/12/11 LOL.

At the time I had not even heard that the date you preordered affected when you would be allowed to begin playing.

I also ordered a security token thing (does not come with the digital CE).

My guess is they'll have ALL the preorders in the early access before the weekend. They probably want to get us all out of the way, for the retail launch next week.

Because next week their main concern is going to be those product registration codes that allow you to keep playing after the 20th.

I ordered on origin, and I'm anxious to get my code so there's no gap between my early access play and post launch play.

Here's for hoping anyway

Not sure if Swtor will beat WoW for subscribers but hopeful. I played WoW from day one and looking forward to something new and exciting. Was able to Swtor for 2 days on the weekend test and loved it for the few levels that id did play. Good luck guys on getting in soon!! :csw_bluesaber:

I didn't procrastinate that much. I'm just one of the many that got screwed by GameStop and never got a pre-order code with my actual order. Took about a month to actually get a code from them, and only when I finally went in again in person.