merc pvp ep 3

darthnish

stop making vids when you don't die, i wana see some deaths

The best part of the video was at 3:49, where he runs with his tail between his legs from an unstoppable jugg. Dunno how that vid got in there. He(the jug) outsmarted him, out played him, and he was pretty much doing a 1 on 1 in the middle of a match, when his team is desperately trying to cap a node.

Good quality player, right there.

Edited by -Holmes

The best part of the video was at 3:49, where he runs with his tail between his legs from an unstoppable jugg. Dunno how that vid got in there. He(the jug) outsmarted him, out played him, and he was pretty much doing a 1 on 1 in the middle of a match, when his team is desperately trying to cap a node.

Good quality player, right there.

So when a jugg or guardian with unstoppable leaps to you and uses ravage you stand there and take the full ravage instead of strafing out and you don't kite? lol.

Edited by Didy_Kush

So when a jugg or guardian with unstoppable leaps to you and uses ravage you stand there and take it instead of strafing out? lol.

My point was, this is a "lolwin" video. Why is that last video in there then? Besides, I was mainly talking about the Force Push over the heal that he was heading for, then taking the heal himself. I gotta say that was a brilliant move on the jugg's behalf.

But when all you can do when fighting a player is to run and stun him to get away, would you showcase in a video like this?

My point was, this is a "lolwin" video. Why is that last video in there then? Besides, I was mainly talking about the Force Push over the heal that he was heading for, then taking the heal himself. I gotta say that was a brilliant move on the jugg's behalf.

But when all you can do when fighting a player is to run and stun him to get away, would you showcase in a video like this?

cause i have 0 defensive abilities bro, and he popped all of his, there was no way i was going to win that fight, my end game was to distract him from the fight, 1 for 1 you know? pvp tactics bro.

Jugg popped his CDs pushed him over the cliff - All honesty all Tiemie did was kite him off to get the health while the jugg pushed him over it then he CC'd him to return to the fight for the node... if your gonna call him a "good quality player" sarcastictly because of that then idk lol. in truth the "best quality players"and the ones who sit there and take a full ravage from Lycaon which ive seen you do countless times amirite?

Jugg popped his CDs pushed him over the cliff - All honesty all Tiemie did was kite him off to get the health while the jugg pushed him over it then he CC'd him to return to the fight for the node... if your gonna call him a "good quality player" sarcastictly because of that then idk lol. in truth the "best quality players"and the ones who sit there and take a full ravage from Lycaon which ive seen you do countless times amirite?

Sure, I should just go off the node and pretty much let him solo me, cause that helps my team a lot more.

EXCEPT, he didnt :D if i upload the rest of the clip you'll see we got that node, and he comes in just in after we finish capping it ^^

Now don't take this the wrong way, but I gotta post this video. It's kinda what came to mind when I saw that segment. If you have a sense of humour, you'll get it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3zf-4QQr8

If you actually capped afterwards, good for you. I'll believe you, don't waste bandwidth on proving me wrong.

And I apologise if I came on with the wrong foot, I just have a sort of weakness to this type of video of people showing off PvP sk1llz. It's very likely that you would roll me with 60% HP left, and I don't exactly have enough pride to feel offended, but that's a story for another time.

I just went on ahead and posted my thoughts, of what actually was interesting for me. The push was pretty cool, and you have to say that. Maybe it was luck, maybe it was skill, but it was just as cool as a sage rescuing a teammate from the pits of a voidstar in a split second. Maybe your kiting did help the node, maybe it didn't. Maybe your team was already inbound to it, maybe they weren't. But from what I saw in that video, what you showed the public, it gives off the wrong vibes. Maybe I should just give credit for your survival instincts, because I would have likely given up(most likely because my longest stun is 4 seconds) and once my CDs are blown, I don't have much choice in matters such as.

And dear Carthy. I know I'm not a good player, and I never said I was. There are a million and a half people on Dalborra that will roll me into the ground while playing on an iPod Nano. Even so, I believe I'm at least better than average, and it's probably why you remembered my name, taking full hits from Lycaon's ravage.

Just as you said, sometimes there's nothing you can do about being burned. You just gotta take it.

Now don't take this the wrong way, but I gotta post this video. It's kinda what came to mind when I saw that segment. If you have a sense of humour, you'll get it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3zf-4QQr8

If you actually capped afterwards, good for you. I'll believe you, don't waste bandwidth on proving me wrong.

And I apologise if I came on with the wrong foot, I just have a sort of weakness to this type of video of people showing off PvP sk1llz. It's very likely that you would roll me with 60% HP left, and I don't exactly have enough pride to feel offended, but that's a story for another time.

I just went on ahead and posted my thoughts, of what actually was interesting for me. The push was pretty cool, and you have to say that. Maybe it was luck, maybe it was skill, but it was just as cool as a sage rescuing a teammate from the pits of a voidstar in a split second. Maybe your kiting did help the node, maybe it didn't. Maybe your team was already inbound to it, maybe they weren't. But from what I saw in that video, what you showed the public, it gives off the wrong vibes. Maybe I should just give credit for your survival instincts, because I would have likely given up(most likely because my longest stun is 4 seconds) and once my CDs are blown, I don't have much choice in matters such as.

And dear Carthy. I know I'm not a good player, and I never said I was. There are a million and a half people on Dalborra that will roll me into the ground while playing on an iPod Nano. Even so, I believe I'm at least better than average, and it's probably why you remembered my name, taking full hits from Lycaon's ravage.

Just as you said, sometimes there's nothing you can do about being burned. You just gotta take it.

oh you probably misunderstood my purpose of the vids too, it all started when someone in the pvp forums went that , there was no viable spec for mercs, and i went challenge accepted and speced pyro, it was a masochistic move on my part, the first vid got some attention and people kept asking me to make more so i did xD and for this one since i thought it was filmed in dalborra i thought id share it with you guys ^^, im not by any means putting any player down.

The video is all just for fun!

oh you probably misunderstood my purpose of the vids too, it all started when someone in the pvp forums went that , there was no viable spec for mercs, and i went challenge accepted and speced pyro, it was a masochistic move on my part, the first vid got some attention and people kept asking me to make more so i did xD and for this one since i thought it was filmed in dalborra i thought id share it with you guys ^^, im not by any means putting any player down.

Hell, I know there's plenty of good mercs/mandos. I play with some everyday.

Hell, I know there's plenty of good mercs/mandos. I play with some everyday.

i wasn't really talking about this server, i meant the vids to be for the pvp forums to somewhat quell the mandos are useless QQs, didnt help but ppl thought they were cool so i kept making them :)

Its good that you have done this, there are many out there that doubt merc all together in PVP, i dont really care what anyone says about my class, its got nothing to do with them, i enjoy playing my Arsenal Merc and i will keep playing it.

I tried making a vid but Fraps really slows down my hunk of junk PC in PVP.