Republic Pureblood

Taftvalue

So I have a Lvl 50 Pureblood Sith Sorcerer, and due to Legacy, I can now play any class as a Pureblood. But isn't it very strange that I can play a Pureblood Jedi? :D I mean all Purebloods are evil, they had a symbiosis with the Dark Side and swore loyality to the emperor for vengeance against the republic. I think I'm gonna create a Jedi Pureblood for the lulz, but playing it would feel too strange. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions about this issue of mine.

I mean all Purebloods are evil

No they're not. First off Evil != Dark Side. Second while they do have a inherent draw to the dark side, they are still thinking individuals with free will. So they can in fact chose to follow a path other then the dark side.

Plus there's already at least one Pureblood Jedi in the game, you meet him as part of the Jedi Knight story line.

They have a natural affinity to the dark side, their path to becoming Sith has them commit many a great atrocities and reflect over certain philosophies, such things affects, changes someone, sacrifices are made, wheter by will or force, and such taps upon your being.

The Jedi/Pubs sought utter genocide upon their species, again, the Jedi, Revan attempted such with Republic support, to bring doom upon all purebloods and their related.

Bla, bla, bla, at the end of the day, Pureblood Republicans and even some redemption seeking Jedi convert may be possible, but these kind of figures, are anomalies, one in a million figures like Lord Scourge for narrative usage and all that, works out, but I don't believe it's viable to be in player-hands, and have hundreds of Purebloods running about waving blue and green sabers, hurling pebbles at me. No thanks.

At the end of the day, players/people will always find and dig for whatever excuse to get some form of ''justification'' for what they want to do.

'' 100000 Sith used Red Lightsabers, Bob and Larry however had a blue and yellow... me... I ... WE, are perfectly able to use and wear whatever we like cuz this one snowflake, anomaly figure did! :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D

They have a natural affinity to the dark side, their path to becoming Sith has them commit many a great atrocities and reflect over certain philosophies, such things affects, changes someone, sacrifices are made, wheter by will or force, and such taps upon your being.

The Jedi/Pubs sought utter genocide upon their species, again, the Jedi, Revan attempted such with Republic support, to bring doom upon all purebloods and their related.

Bla, bla, bla, at the end of the day, Pureblood Republicans and even some redemption seeking Jedi convert may be possible, but these kind of figures, are anomalies, one in a million figures like Lord Scourge for narrative usage and all that, works out, but I don't believe it's viable to be in player-hands, and have hundreds of Purebloods running about waving blue and green sabers, hurling pebbles at me. No thanks.

At the end of the day, players/people will always find and dig for whatever excuse to get some form of ''justification'' for what they want to do.

'' 100000 Sith used Red Lightsabers, Bob and Larry however had a blue and yellow... me... I ... WE, are perfectly able to use and wear whatever we like cuz this one snowflake, anomaly figure did! :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D

Ya it really connects to the crystal argument. Lore sacrificed for fandom.

And once again, like in that thread you demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of SW EU lore.

And, yet again you try to establish yourself as an expert on star wars lore but fail utterly. Go back to that thread and reply.

Again, those sith who use those cyrstals are exceptions, and if you actually followed the lore, you would advocate that players who use those crystals be rare exceptions.

From now on i shall refer to you as the false prophet, the pretend expert on all star wars lore.

And, yet again you try to establish yourself as an expert on star wars lore but fail utterly. Go back to that thread and reply.

Really? Then why is it in every thread here you are fighting off every other poster? No one in the thread on crystal colors agrees with you. Yet I'm the one who claims to be an expert but isn't...

You have failed to prove a single point in any thread on this form yet. You clearly know nothing about the EU lore, yet you claim to do so in every thread. No matter how many people show you how wrong you are.

Really? Then why is it in every thread here you are fighting off every other poster? No one in the thread on crystal colors agrees with you. Yet I'm the one who claims to be an expert but isn't...

You have failed to prove a single point in any thread on this form yet. You clearly know nothing about the EU lore, yet you claim to do so in every thread. No matter how many people show you how wrong you are.

Ive posted in two threads, both of which started and commented in by supporters of the postive idea while i have argued for the negative. Obviously more people will disagree than agree. That aside, i have pretty much dominated the ls sith discussion. I won't even try to maintain any humility there. The mods removed my reply in the other forum so there was no point continuing there. I'm not an expert on sw lore because im in the minority of most arguments?

The only thing you have any knowledge of is ad hominems, poor rhetoric, and logical fallacies. Lore goes way above your head, false prophet.