The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually got a visual after I posted this of the Hope cutscene. When Satele force pwns Malgus against the wall. Replace her with Baras bending over :eek: :eek: :eek:

If my Warrior knew Baras could do that, he would never have trolled him repeatedly during his time as his apprentice :eek:

Edited by Ardim

Everywhere he goes. :p

I can actually picture my Warrior doing that :D

*Isaac pops up behind Baras and begins to play the music*

Baras: Stop that infernal racket! ... You dare mock me!?... I will eat- *Falls down*

Vette: *Takes a picture of Baras' form* Profit!

i can actually picture my warrior doing that :D

*isaac pops up behind baras and begins to play the music*

baras: Stop that infernal racket! ... You dare mock me!?... I will eat- *falls down*

vette: *takes a picture of baras' form* profit!

Posts it on Facebook :p

Edited by TheBetty

...by dropping him on it, finally confirming Fez Burba's fears for the core seismic stability of the entire planet.

I like the mental image of people in the streets panicking while Darth Baras slowly falls toward the planet like an asteroid, all while Fez Burba (in his stupid hat) screams "I told you! I told you all! The end is night! THE END IS NIIIGHHHHH!!!!!"

Cake is a lie, there is only pie.

Through pie, I gain fat.

Through fat, I gain weight.

Through weight, I gain body mass.

Through body mass, my belt is broken.

The couch shall set me free.

some time ago I made a very similar code and I said it in the fleet of either jedi covenant or red eclipse (cant remember) and I admit I think yours is better. I was wondering did you use some of my "rewritten code of the sith"? but my intentions where not to make fun of Baras but rather that I waned to use the line cake is lie , there is only

pie?

(another thing how do i make qoutes say your name?) its for you ardiin

some time ago I made a very similar code and I said it in the fleet of either jedi covenant or red eclipse (cant remember) and I admit I think yours is better. I was wondering did you use some of my "rewritten code of the sith"? but my intentions where not to make fun of Baras but rather that I waned to use the line cake is lie , there is only

pie?

(another thing how do i make qoutes say your name?) its for you ardiin

No, I made it from scratch. The cake is a lie is a Portal reference.

To quote, go to my post and press Quote on the top right of it.

Darth Baras has never experienced Hyperspace travel. There is no ship capable of carrying him at that speed.

"Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly through a star or bounce too close to Darth Baras, and that would end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"