#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL! Rise of the Cartel Market

Rileysoph

Nope, i'm just disappointed that bioware chose to put resources into making cartel market stuff than actual gameplay stuff. If people enjoy using the CM thats fine by me, i just wish that bioware made a different form of entertainment for people to put their time into, like i said actual gameplay.

You can wish all you want, They will do what they consider to be the right thing. When you start up your own game company you will have a chance to manage it the way you want. With that in mind, why would you complain?

Nope, i'm just disappointed that bioware chose to put resources into making cartel market stuff than actual gameplay stuff. If people enjoy using the CM thats fine by me, i just wish that bioware made a different form of entertainment for people to put their time into, like i said actual gameplay.

Anything a player does in the game is "actual game play."

Technically they do, with operations, warzones, daily zones and blah blah like that. Giving away additional virtual currency has no impact on the game play and the Cartel Market is just cosmetic stuff that has no real statistical value. It's all just for looks. If you want real value weapons and armors, you have to play the game and earn Commendations or run Operations and Warzones for loot.

stopped reading rite there...

It's a shame some people aren't smart enough to realize the success of the CM benefits us all.

It's a shame some people dont realize that the CM is stealing value from your subcription and funneling it through the PAY 2 WIN/CUSTOMIZE/HAVE FUN nazi market.

It's a shame some people dont realize that the CM is stealing value from your subcription and funneling it through the PAY 2 WIN/CUSTOMIZE/HAVE FUN nazi market.

Last time I checked on my subscription they only charged me for the game to play and gave me some CM coins. I don't recall them saying I had to use them .

By the definition of anyone engaging in that type of game play. No one voted you "Supreme Arbiter of What Constitutes Actual Game-play in an MMO."

Nope, it's just your own personal definition. Stop forcing your own personal definition of a word on to other people. Different words mean different things to other people.

For me, standing on the fleet doing nothing AFK waiting for a warzone queue to pop is not gameplay.

Playing a warzone is gameplay.

Thats what gameplay is to me, for you, it's different.

Edited by Rileysoph

I'm just as puzzled...

Outrage at the advertisement...?

Same people wearing the same lame disguises repeating the same angst over and over and over and over and ... They almost have to be bots because no one with half a brain would be stupid enough, or allow themselves to get pissed off enough, to waste hours a day in a forum trying to pedal that astroturf crap. I wonder if they're in Ventrilo right now plotting their next set of tag team responses.

They know they can't win. That's why they live here.

Edited by GalacticKegger

Same people wearing the same lame disguises repeating the same angst over and over and over and over and ... They almost have to be bots because no one with half a brain would be stupid enough, or allow themselves to get pissed off enough, to waste hours a day in a forum trying to pedal that astroturf crap. I wonder if they're in Ventrilo right now plotting their next set of tag team responses.

They know they can't win. That's why they live here.

The perfect definition of a defender. Thank you good sir.

The perfect definition of a defender. Thank you good sir.
Defenders protect - by Merriam Webster definition anyway. You probably just missed the word astroturf which in broad terms is a subversion tactic employed by water army types. Ya know, paid moles who play the oppression card and all that sore loser kinda stuff. They've already lost. Now if we could just have another forum reset. Edited by GalacticKegger