Smuggler names

necrotura

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pun's or variations on existing Star wars characters are against naming rules. Now are they going to nab you for Ponda Baba, probably not, Haan Soloo I sure hope so. Jar jar I'll shoot you on sight.

That being said, I tend to do tips of the hat to existing names. One of my toons is named Captain Craise, I'd do a Reynolds but I'm sure someone took it already. Also the age of Piracy is FULL of names, Maracaibo, LeGrande, Alexandre, Calico Jack Rackham, D'Ogeron, Every, the list goes on. Then we get to fictional or real rogues, scoundrels and ner'do'wells, Dick Turpin, Ned Kelly, Rob Roy, Slumach, Cartouche, Von Gailingen, el Roto, again the list goes on. Then we get into the animal names, Fox, Shrike, Hawk, or verbs, Flitch for example.

That give you a few idea's?

I like RP names... Not KoolSmug or crap like that...

I played pen&paper SW RPG with my friends for some time and I had a smuggler there. He had his background and biography so I grew attached to him and made him in TOR.

Name: Darren Corr, Corellian scoundrel. Corr part is Legacy part...

Made a smuggler named "Shot-First" and used the title "The Outlaw" so it said:

"The Outlaw Shot-first"

Thought it was pretty cool. He's my scoundrel.

I love the smuggler so much I wanted to make a gunslinger. Took a while to figure out the name and all that.

I made him black with a mustache. Used body type 4. And called him:

"Lardo-Calrisian"

Calrissian wouldn't fit so I had to use 1 "s". And I crack up every time he rolls into cover :)