LF Ops focused guild {empire}

Vexien

I've recently returned to the game and I'm looking to get back into the ops scene.

about me :

50 sniper running a hybrid Engineering/Lethality spec

Gear wise I am full rakata with some black hole gear sprinkled in. Still working on implants, there just sitting as battlemaster. Also 6 slots still require aug slots.

I've beaten SM everything up to Kephess. HM I've done EV and only halfway thru KP. Haven't killed a contested since before these achievements for the bikes came out.

Times: I'm available Sun-Thur 6-10:30 cst. I can probably do the occasional fri/sat but I'm 26 and do still enjoy going out on the weekends.

So if any focused guilds are looking for a dedicated raider/pvper/quester contact me at : B'aal being my sniper, or Terris-Thule my jugg tank I'm working on gearing.

Hey B'aal,

<Widowmakers> is a mature, casual, progression minded guild that should meet your needs and we are in need of some DPS for our progression teams.

You can get a quick over view of us on our recruiting thread on this server as well as our guild calendar on our website at http://www.Widowmakers.com. Our weekly schedule is currently going through a planned transition to focus on Explosive Conflict and Terror from Beyond, SM and HM, once it is released. Active members finish their BH sets pretty quickly with our full schedule.

Add me to your friends list or you can use "/who Widowmakers" in-game to talk to any of our members.

Happy Hunting,

Cogar

Edited by Veriss