View Single Post

MissilyMilcasia
07.21.2017 , 05:09 PM | #105
I absolutely, wholeheartedly disagree with the restriction on Master Mode GF to 242 gear. There isn't a flashpoint or operation in this game that can't be cleared in entry level (230) gear by a really skilled player. The gear checks in this game have been nonexistent forever. It has and always will be about skill and practice. So I don't get why this system is being applied. Gear DOES NOT equal skill.

In addition, this is then getting limited to people who have done a serious amount of Hard and Nightmare raiding, which has become such a small fraction of the player base. Even smaller are the people who have a mix of gear that averages 242. That means you need a full hardmode set or some mix of nightmare quality gear. Even if it was just moved down to 236, you'd significantly widen the amount of people able to queue.

And how is gonna work for group finder? Are people who want to do MM's but don't have the gear rating gonna be ineligible for the GF daily?

I get you wanna fix the range of quality you can get in a GF queue, but this is not the way.

Ps. Umbara will be a great stronghold, but please take the suggestions for improving the Manaan stronghold under advisement and implement a few
Maxiono Lightcrest (Scoundrel Healer)
Aisthesis, The Ebon Hawk