Does this mean... return of Ashara Zavros?

Typhaos

So maybe I'm just blinded with hope, but... !

I have SI who has Ashara's decoration in SH and it always displayed the armor I gave her. Now it's just underwear!

I have SW who always saw this decoration with default armor and he still sees this, not underwear.

So... could this mean that they are manipulating with AZ's appearance and she will finally come back on Umbara?

Edited by Typhaos

I have SI who has Ashara's decoration in SH and it always displayed the armor I gave her. Now it's just underwear!

I have SW who always saw this decoration with default armor and he still sees this, not underwear.

So... could this mean that they are manipulating with AZ's appearance and she will finally come back on Umbara?

I don't want to give you false hopes, but yes, it is possible someone is updating Ashara Zavros. Why am i saying that? My Zenith & Nadia Grell decorations appeared two days in underwear, then they got back to normal, to the armors I've put on them. Then, while searching the GTN for a Zenith customization, I've noticed he's wearing a different armor in the preview window, not the original one, not the one I've put on him.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, now also holo of Xalek is naked.

So it means nothing.

:/

What's this?! You caught Ashara in an affair with Xalek?!! :eek:

There's gonna be trouble....

What's this?! You caught Ashara in an affair with Xalek?!! :eek:

There's gonna be trouble....

NOnono. Nothing like that. It was Xalek having an affair with the Zash version of Khem'Vhaal while Ashara watched from a closet.

Edited by Ellisande