<Severity Gaming> 16 Man NiM Scum and Villainy Kill Videos

As we kill boss, I will share (in fine edited fashion, of course) our kill videos for your entertainment. If you are interested in following our Twitch stream, you can watch us here for a Sage Healers perspective (General raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:30-11:00 PM EST).

(3 Pulls) *US First*

(10 Pulls) *US First*

(24 Pulls) *World First*

(18 Pulls) *World First*

(17 Pulls) *World First*

(56 pulls) *World First*

(28 Pulls) *World First*

World Rankings Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=658816

World Rankings Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCWcFAbOaZwdEpwLXl4Rkx6dDJwblV0b3Q3TjdoRFE#gid=18

(As I finished editing the kill videos I will post them here, check back for updates.)

Edited by Grimsblood

Updated with Operations Chief:

Hippo stop being lazy and post the rest of em!

I can only do one a night or else it hogs down my bandwidth -_- . The one I was uploading last night had an error and I had to do it while I was at work.

TL;DR Don't get your panties in a wad.

I'm waiting for the Ops Chief video... pretty sure you're going to see hippo and rammer letting me die in the city infiltration >.>

Why don't you blame the healer?.................. I mean I can blame the tanks for letting me die, but I don't think there is room to blame the dps ;)

Edited by Grimsblood

Updated with Olok the Shadow:

(Sorry for crap quality, it does not appear that way in my editing program. Something happened between youtube and myself. I will look into it after I finish with the rest.

@Deklyn, I have no control over that. I have not restricted them in any way.

Edited by Grimsblood

Damn.. I cant watch any of these past Thrasher. I think there's an option the make available on mobile when you upload it. They all say user has not made this available on mobile

Yeah, I have no control over that. Youtube does it and won't let me make changes.