1.3s LFG and/or server merges.

Fredder

as the title states, we're in some dire need of these, im not a fan of the idea of a LFG just due to ppl can stand on the fleet and make it to 50. but its getting the point where its needed to to get into a group anymore. im on dark reaper the pop has started to decline over the last month or so, im in the one if not the best guild on server but that can only go so far in the end.a merge of a couple servers can bump tha server back up to a better standing. just a small thought wanting the game a better than what it is. i want to play swtor but at times it gets har to cause questing can get boring if u have done it for days. pvp is ok at times aswell but after awhile ppl can get burnt on it too. not telling BW to throw 1.3 out there quickly but its gonna need to come a bit sooner than whats expected.

as the title states, we're in some dire need of these, im not a fan of the idea of a LFG just due to ppl can stand on the fleet and make it to 50.

Yes, I totally LOVE standing on fleet for hours trying to find an FP group and not having any chance at all finding a FP group when on the planet either levelling or grinding dailies. As it is now, I go (with alts) to fleet between planets, try to find a FP group for like half an hour to an hour and then continue on next planet... with the result that I getting alot of boring time and that my alts are missing out on the mid range FPs.

I want that LFG tool badly.

To be honest i think by the time 1.3 hits the game could be all but dead, now before i get gunned down i am a huge fan of swtor but for me im on low population server ( luka sene ) and i dont really want to roll on another server i have 7 toons most are lvl 50 and have friends on this server but at the moment its becoming far to hard to do any raiding - flashpoints - or pvp if the news of cross realm group finding for pvp and pve was let out of the bag it could save a lot of ppl from leaving the game as BW have said they are not going to merge servers.

but if cross realm is not out in 1.3 it could spell the end for swtor as i can see many many ppl going to other new games as trying some new is better than sitting on the fleet waiting

i do hope they give what most ppl want and save this great game

People are leaving left and right, I was in a guild of over 100 and now maybe 7 log in. Dead server, lack of content, this game is on life support imo due to stranding people on dead servers. Will people hang around till 1.3? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only the star wars drones and the super new to mmo types imo. Just my opinion but I have watched other mmos crash and burn for less, Good news it will be free to play in 6mo or so lmao although I still prob wouldn't play it, just sitting on my free month.

Also like to add, its not like they have to drop 1.3 too shut down half the servers and merge them. They just choose to strand us. Seen a few games merge and shut down servers when they were dying, like Rift. They have massive imp/rep imbalances, but that is there fault. If it wasn't for my free month i wouldn't be typing this lol.

come on bioware this needs to happen really soon, i want to play swtor but with all the servers mainly being light u need to merge them. im not rerolling on another server. i will just stop playing. like i said i want to play swtor but it is becoming more hard every day.

Yep, I logged on Veela earlier at 4:45pm server time on Saturday. There were 21 Republic 50's online, and warzone queues were horribly slow or non-existent. I finally just logged off and decided to come check when my subscription ends. Who knows. Maybe they will get the free directed transfers in before my subscription runs out. This has just been a pretty disappointing week in SWTOR on the Veela server for me. :(

Also like to add, its not like they have to drop 1.3 too shut down half the servers and merge them. They just choose to strand us. Seen a few games merge and shut down servers when they were dying, like Rift. They have massive imp/rep imbalances, but that is there fault. If it wasn't for my free month i wouldn't be typing this lol.

Bioware did not strand anyone on a dead server. people whined at launch that the wait times to get in the game were too long and that new servers needed to be added. BW listened and added more servers. Now there are too many. They will eventually shut down some of them but not until after the directed free transfers and the paid transfers have had some time to allow people to move.

Don't want to make new toons on another server? then wait for the transfers and move them to a more populated server. As for the Imperial/Republic imbalances, BW has no control over that. If some people want to play Imperial only then what can BW do about it? They can't force people to play Republic. To say the imbalance is Bioware's fault is plain wrong.

this game is diing really fast, ppl dont want to log on anymore due to it being basicly a single player game, u wanted to make an mmo but u didnt, u took the star wars name for the money and it really shows. if ur team took as much time as u do policing the forums or posting the dumb Q&A every week or the dumb fan friday u could have already put in the cross server actions already liek u said u where gonna (pvp/lfg). but who am i kidding i know u guys are gonna look this over and hit the close forum button cause one person speaks the truth. stop putting things in the game to blind ppl from the facts. u have lost a customer here... to bad i already paid for 3 months ive got 103 days left. :mad: Edited by Fredder

Hello, all! We do have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about server transfer concerns. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!