Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, all! We have restarted this thread, as the last version went over 1,000 posts. You can find the original discussion here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=56452.

We'd like to remind everyone to please make sure that the names they are sharing are appropriate, and follow the Rules of Conduct. Even if it isn't your character's name, you could have actions taken against your forum account for sharing something that isn't appropriate. Let's keep this fun and clean! :)

Characters:

Lukeskywaker Skywalker

(insert name) Solo

(insert name) Katarn

(insert name) Organa

(insert name) Jade

Guilds

Chris Brown is hit capped (yes they moved from WoW to ToR)

Your mom likes my saberstaff

I crit my pants (yes they to moved from WoW onto here)

I like your shaven wookie

I shaved my wookie

Domestic Violence (I'm kinda of :/ on that.)

Bieber Fever Frenzy

Spaceballs Academy

I have seen two names in game that have stood out to the point that I actually remember them.

First is Mushu Pork

Second is Ouchie McOuchinstien

Had to laugh at them both even though I will never understand the idea behind giving your character such a dumb name. :D

Guild name: ''Cool guys dnt look at explosions'' from the lonely island song...its actually becoming true in the trooper's trailer:D

Hahah :D

This reminded me about a lame a** guild name I saw "Angels Don't Kill". This was quite fitting for that male character that couldn't tank worth s*** and ended up leaving the group in the middle of a heroic :D

Edited by Sallakat