What crew skills did you take as Sith Inq?

zaerox

BioChem, BioAnalysis and Diplomacy for the additional bio materials. Some people are not taking diplomacy and are using slicing for credits. Once they are all set up at higher level, they will drop slicing for diplomacy.

I'm thinking about dropping diplomacy, not sure yet.

So far, BioAnalysis is pretty easy to level. I'm up to about 80. You just scan the dead monsters and collect the plants. I already got my first blue medpack by reverse engineering 10 of the medpacks I created. The blues require a blue bonding agent, which I haven't found out in the wild. It looks like this is where Diplomacy comes in. I ran a Diplomacy mission and got 2x bonding agent, which is enough for 1 of the blue medpacks.

Edited by weapon_x

I was thinking about doing The Bio Chem as well and getting either diplomacy or UWT for the schematics and then take slicing at the end for the creds and other things.

But wanted to see what other Inq were doing, so I could figure out what would be the best route to go.

The first time I ran my SI, I went with Artifice/Arch/Treasure Hunting. The idea of crafting my own lightsabers at max skill was appealing, as was being able to RE and produce better crystals of other colors as I went along. I was producing some nice yellow/orange +critical crystals during the last beta stage. I'd slap them into everything, handed a few off to my questing partner so he could as well.

This time around (for EGA) my plan is to go with Synthweaving/Arch/Underworld Trading. While power crystals are certainly nice and handy, I saw enough to know that I want to tailor my look as well as my defensive/stat abilities. I'll let my SW partner do the crystals on this go.

I'm also doing Synthweaving/arch/UT. As a sorceror, I'm hoping to keep my apprentice saber as long as possible, and want full control over my appearance.

I love that at level 10 I can immediately start crafting USABLE armor for myself. One of the biggest things I hated about crafting in WoW, and before that Dark Age of Camelot, was having to craft hundreds of worthless crap items before making anything useful.

I'm also doing Synthweaving/arch/UT. As a sorceror, I'm hoping to keep my apprentice saber as long as possible, and want full control over my appearance.

I love that at level 10 I can immediately start crafting USABLE armor for myself. One of the biggest things I hated about crafting in WoW, and before that Dark Age of Camelot, was having to craft hundreds of worthless crap items before making anything useful.

Ditto.