Should I buy %25 all source EXP boost to fast level up?

Hey, sorry for double posts today, should I buy %25 general boost from gtn for faster leveling? or should I unlock perks instead? I cannot do both for credits reason as I do not know how to farm, people seem have millions of credits in short time there is some videos on youtube (outdated most of them) I dont like crafting so I gave a try to mat farm instead (directive 7 scavenging from droids) but that got me like 250 materials in 1 hour or so, which is pretty low compared to people having 1000x mats in 3 hours as far as I read on youtube comments. so there is probably something wrong I'm doing, but thats another story.

For now, should I buy %25 general boost or perks? Thanks in advance

Edited by ShieldProtection

Hey, sorry for double posts today, should I buy %25 general boost from gtn for faster leveling? or should I unlock perks instead? I cannot do both for credits reason as I do not know how to farm, people seem have millions of credits in short time there is some videos on youtube (outdated most of them) I dont like crafting so I gave a try to mat farm instead (directive 7 scavenging from droids) but that got me like 250 materials in 1 hour or so, which is pretty low compared to people having 1000x mats in 3 hours as far as I read on youtube comments. so there is probably something wrong I'm doing, but thats another story.

For now, should I buy %25 general boost or perks? Thanks in advance

You don't need to buy them (and they are quite expensive from the GTN). If you do your class quests you will get a FREE three hour XP boost item usually after completing each planet in your rewards. If you also do the purple planetary mission quest lines you will get an additional XP boost item (same 3 hours).

I have countless alts (and I'm still levelling more) and I always unlock just two legacy perks to increase XP: class quests and exploration (though if you prefer to do warzones/starfighter/space missions unlock the ones that benefit how you play). If you can only afford one legacy unlock, go with exploration - it gives you a decent increase just for unlocking map areas which you will do everywhere. If you have the Dark vs Light XP armour set that is extremely handy - I have it but I am often too lazy to remove the mods and send it to lower level alts so I generally level with the legacy perks and quest XP boost rewards.

Take advantage of the double XP event that starts on the 16th. If you do the planetary heroics (via your activities menu) you will get quite a lot of XP from those.

Edited by Sarova

This really depends on what you need the gear for. If you are only leveling and doing story you dont need any gear as your companions will do all the work for you. At level 70 you will be fine with whatever green gear you get or the 230 gear you get from crates or buy for Command tokens. Its not really about getting gear if you just do Story. You have bolster everywhere you go.

Lastly, when you get to Ossus which is the current "end game" then you will easily be getting 252 gear from the PVE missions so there really is no need to even use the Galactic Command system anymore.

Thanks all! its great to hear that double exp comes back again, is it April 11 or 16? the starting date I mean, update will go up today (my location is in april 11th) but event starts at 16th? why? Usually it was starts right after the update no?

Just checked, it is the 16th - corrected my post

Just wait till next week with double XP and you can do the Imp bug hunt on Balmora (for imp characters) or the Rep one is on Na Shad.

Both are relatively quick. It takes about 3 hours to go from lvl 15 to lvl 70.

Seriously ..?? 3 hours Double XP with the 25% all source XP.. or use with something else. I have one charactor in particular that I need to push to the top ASAP !

Thanks in Advance !

Join a Guild, they will have xp boost ranging up to 15%

Me: Hi, can I join your guild

Guildmaster: Sure, what you doing mostly in game?

Me: Uh, I play the game?

Guildmaster: No I mean if your a pve or pvp or conquest

Me: I play mostly story content and some unranked pvp

Guildmaster: so your a casual scum looking for quick exp boost

Me: ????

What do you mean casual scum, cmon dude its just a game, why sudden insult?

*Your message does not sent, this person ignores you*

No thanks, I prefer playing alone :(

Me: Hi, can I join your guild

Guildmaster: Sure, what you doing mostly in game?

Me: Uh, I play the game?

Guildmaster: No I mean if your a pve or pvp or conquest

Me: I play mostly story content and some unranked pvp

Guildmaster: so your a casual scum looking for quick exp boost

Me: ????

What do you mean casual scum, cmon dude its just a game, why sudden insult?

*Your message does not sent, this person ignores you*

No thanks, I prefer playing alone :(

This didn't actually happen :rak_09:

Come on.

Be serious. c: