Most efficient and fun PvP class?

Cpt_Andy

So, just wondered whether or not people think that the Marauder, Juggernaut or Assassin and its Republican equivelants are the most fun and effective in PvP, Warzones specifically? And which builds/specs people think and feel makes them such and why?

Happy discussing and thanks for any responses!

Assassin/Shadow hands down.

Shadow/Assassin: All there specs are extremely effective.

Sentinel/Marauder: Carnage/Combat Spec & Focus/Rage Spec

Sadly for Guardians/Juggernauts the only real viable dps spec they have is the lolsmash spec Rage/Focus.

Edited by PowerReaper

Most fun is totally subjective. For me the most fun is the Vigilance Guardian but that's nowhere near the most effective.

Assassin and Marauder are both brutally effective. Assassin is also versatile and has the most control of all classes.

For me, the most fun are Shadow and Guardian.

If I were to rate all three, Shadow and Guardian would have a 15-17/20 (depending on my mood). Marauder would barely make a 13/20.

I won't rate their effectiveness, as it depends on specs and is biased on how you like the gameplay of these specs.

Edited by Altheran

The best class IMO is the Smuggler healer. I know you didn't ask about this class just wanted to throw it in there!

I get over 500k healing a WZ and I get to see people curse me out when they leap to me, I stun...then leap to me again, I stun... then leap to me again, and I stealth and /lol.

Edited by ObiJuanShenobi