Bioanalysis Grade 5 (Level 41-48)

IHate

Can we please take a look at this?

I know its the way of the world to put Crafting material missions like a level backwards from the materials you are farming, but I'm trying to pick up some Biochem Samples are rarely is there ever a mission at Grade 5 because its always FILLED UP with Advanced Power Implant Processors or First Aid Kits, Hypo-syringes, so I run ALL the things I don't want. Come back after my crew is done to see that its all filled up again with Craft Materials I can buy. I think its great we can run missions for that stuff, but can we lower the percentage of it showing up in Grade 5 just a bit? It's pretty rare I can ever run a Sample and a Compound in the same Crew Run at Grade 5.\

If I look back at other levels there is usually 1-2 Craft Material missions per Grade, but at Grade 5 there is almost always 4 missions for Craft Materials.

I also notice a larger frequency of accessories/vendor materials mission vs samples & compunds for Grade 5. I dont think the other tiers are as bad.

I also end up relogging/zoning to reset the list to avoid those.

Everytime you get a loading screen the available missions resets. So exit and enter your ship till you get what you want.

I thought they changed that quite a few patches ago.

I agree there needs to be a cap on the number of supplement missions... especially in rank 5. There are too many and they pop up too frequently. Actually the First Aid missions should just be removed from that rank since they are available in others and from a vendor. Yes, relogging or zoning reshuffles the missions but it can still take a few attempts, gets annoying and isn't always viable depending on what you are doing (Ops, FP, Questing on a slow loading planet). The same goes for the excessive amount of Companion Gift missions in Diplomacy and Underworld Trading.

I thought they changed that quite a few patches ago.

Nope, never did, and probably never will. It's a design feature to help you cycle through the available options. The problem is, when your crew comes back after completing a mission, they generally just place that same mission right back into the list, rather than having it fill in with one of the other missions sitting in the background unused. It would be nice if, when you send a crew member out on a mission, the slot was autofilled in with one of the background missions and when they returned the mission they're on would go into the back. Or maybe, since there is a finite number of missions, if they could all just be available all the time, instead of only a handful at once.