Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

Ah man, I'm an assassin and it looks bloody gnarly :( are there any other cool masks that assassins can wear that aren't cartel/dramassian? :o

As far as I know you don't have much selection, the closest thing to that is the revan's mask and that one will hurt your pocket. The new Conqueror PVP mask which is the same as the elite one for PVE looks pretty nice, and the voice changer is totally wicked.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say... I contribute a decent amount of money to the CM. Good use for my Credit Card. I thought they "upped" the luck system on this. Yet I get all the crap items. And last round I played I got 4 skiffs, the WB crystals, all the weapons, Malaks sets, everything minus the stupid little toothpick and the Scanner. Now I get belt, bracers, gloves, belt, bracers, gloves,belt, bracers, gloves, belt, bracers, gloves, belt, bracers, gloves, belt, bracers, gloves,belt, bracers, gloves. I only stress that because I just enjoy the fact I have 1 full cargo bay of just trash. And the reputation system for the Cartel Market, I already maxed, did it by week two. Sorry for my little rant, sounds like everyone else, but I normally never rant, but after $80 of just trash. I'm tired of it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

this was the first cm I ignored, usually I buy a crate from each one. Most of the items seemed very meh to me other than the new mount with the invisible wings (forget the name). Went to the GTN and saw a ton of them selling for 100k credits, good thing I passed on this lot.

As far as I know you don't have much selection, the closest thing to that is the revan's mask and that one will hurt your pocket. The new Conqueror PVP mask which is the same as the elite one for PVE looks pretty nice, and the voice changer is totally wicked.

It sucks that there aren't many masks for assassins, they should make more and the sort that you can wear hoods over aswell!

Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.

We are one week from 2.1, do we get to find out what reskinned CM Item we get priced for too many credits in the CE store yet?

• 2 years later...