Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the fatman filled to the brim, and 13 servers being sent to P5, The last 6 US East PvP servers can't help but wonder..

Do we get shoved into a med pop crappy 3rd server? or are we split between fatman and p5?

(Pure opinion incoming)

Finish the last 6 US East PvP servers in one batch, seeing as the people who whine the most in this game are PvPers :p

Crammed into great but full server or stuck with a soon to be merged pvp forgetable server? Choices.

I can't imagine they'll consolidate all EU English PVE servers onto Red Eclipse. I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining 9 EU English PVE servers will be transferred to either Baccas Blade or Dune Bantha

Arg I hope not, I have my main stuck on Hidden Beks with all my alts on the Red Eclipse.....

I'm hoping you guys come over to P5!

Despite a random lv 20 having my name, Most of us do too!

General consensus among Anchorhead seems to be that we don't want to be on fatman, and p5 works just dandy.

Are you actually attempting to suggest their are more plays in a country than on an entire continent?

Despite having roughly the same land area (EU is slightly bigger) and less population (we have about 3/5 the population of EU).... yes.

We could start a whole thread on the possible reasons for it (everything from US software company tunnel vision to intellectual property rights and cross country legal issues) but the long and short of it is for whatever reason going based solely on number of servers filled during launch and number of active servers and such... yep I think there are more people in the US who play the game.

Now I more than acknowledge that not giving the EU some server love certainly isn't going to help the matter.

Edited by Elfindreams

I'd like more clear, concise information instead of sitting here playing the F5 lottery.

A new wave of transfers! Sorry you didn't win, the princess is in another castle, continue to wait.

Just tell us! "West Coast PVE Servers will be finished in tomorrow's 2nd wave!" Awesome, now I don't have to sit here refreshing, I can go do something else. I am a happy customer.

Instead I sit here as frustrated customer writing on your forums, filling your threads, sucking your website bandwidth with my F5.

If you're done for today please tell us!

Can we at least know if this is the last wave for the day?

We got word around this time yesterday about the last wave of the day.

If it is i will be quite upset since the last wave was very small

Saber of Exar Kun --> Prophecy of the Five

The Twin Spears --> Prophecy of the Five

Iron Citadel --> Prophecy of the Five

Death Wind Corridor --> Prophecy of the Five

Sword of Ajunta Pall --> Prophecy of the Five

Terentatek --> Prophecy of the Five

Oh my god I'm going to have a heart attack... STILL no Helm of Graush? :p I think that leaves only 6 EST PVP servers maybe less, I'd have to recount. The suspense is killing me ;)

same here

This doesn't mean you're not allowed to be upset or to post negative opinions and feedback, we just want those posts to be constructive and your interactions with one another to be respectful.

Thank you. Wow, I'm thanking a mod. That's a new one on these forums for me. :)

Despite a random lv 20 having my name, Most of us do too!

General consensus among Anchorhead seems to be that we don't want to be on fatman, and p5 works just dandy.

I lost my main's name and my legacy name, and I'm perfectly fine with it. Getting a full server (we're expecting to be heavy-full by tonight) is much higher on my list than keeping some names. (it helps that my main now has my actual preferred name Emidas, instead of just Emi)

I don't want to read too much into something that's nothing, but....

"@Joveth we've said several times that this is a gradual process and that we'd be monitoring populations. We're not done yet."

27 minutes ago.

As soon as we have more information, we'll let you know. Thank you all for your patience today! We're continuing to monitor the process and appreciate your understanding!

And yet still, you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?

Edited by kmufc

True, but he also announced yesterday's last wave as being the last wave of the day.

Yep, which would make my guess of one more group for today correct. For the wrong reason, but still correct. There aren't that many servers left in the EU and NA that need to be adressed. Just a bit longer now...

Wouldn't be surprised if SMS is one of the last ones to go.

Although it's populations are in the gutter, both sides still have small PVE guilds that are in Denova. They are literally the only thing that has kept the server semi-alive these last few months.

It's just sad that it used to be on of the best PVE servers until it fell apart after 1.2. :(

What annoys me is that Sith Meditation Sphere (SMS) was a pre-launch server. Bioware selected the server for our guild before launch in the guild pre-deployment days. So why leave it until last? Unlike others who may have picked their server themselves, Bioware self-selected SMS. So why leave us hanging now?

- Belessar

• Dev Post
And yet still you tease us without telling us a YES OR NO?

I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.

Wow yeah... Tomb Of Freedon Nadd is actually FULL! Definitely no more EU English PvP servers there please. Set either Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid as the next destination for EU English PvP.

+1

I support this! Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid for EU English PvP.

Please do not put us on TOFN.