Is there a guild willing to accept a noob to tanking and teach him the ropes?

Diakor

I'm a returning SWTOR player coming off an absence of several months. I have 3 level 50s but I never played anything but DPS during the first months of the game. Now, I feel like I want to try my hand in Tanking. The problem is I'm a complete noob at it. I spent a lot of time reading the Tanklng forums and I understand it is indeed a daunting task but I think it's going to renew my interest in the game.

At this point I have to say that I'm by no means a hardcore player able to pump endless hours of gameplay per week. So what I'm looking for is for a casual Guild with understanding players willing to put up with my mistakes and help me learn the Tanking role as best as I can. It doesn't matter to me if it's going to be an Empire or Republic guild. I already have a l50 Vanguard (with no gear except PVP) but I don't mind at all rolling a new character (Imperial or Republican). I haven't decided on a class yet but from what I have read, Vanguards/Powertechs are the most forgiving when it comes to tanking. Suggestions are always welcome and If you think you have spot for me in your Guild, drop me a line here. Thanks in advance!

PS: My timezone is GMT+2