Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

No big deal, but Ascension Strikes Back is 5/5 SM. I don't have a picture, but seeing as how we're 4/5 HM I hope you can trust me :).

Yeah I already caught that. Reread the post. I'm posting furthest progression numbers. HM listing only, implies you have finished SM. Like NM only, implies you've done HM. Now I have both SM and HM stuff up right now for some because they haven't beaten SM or HM yet. If they finish HM then I'll take the SM part down. Then I have the Imp listed twice because we don't have any other Imps replying here. If more come in, I'll take the SM mark down.

Unless people want all listed. But SM is turning more and more into being very soft Ops. Emphasis is going to HM and NM mode for the serious stuff. Can't completely discount it yet since it still requires some teamwork. If SM runs were all facerollers then I would not even list them anymore because they'd be little more than Flashpoints.

Gratz on 5/5!

Edited by SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k Updated. Gratz Lemmings with the flurry of victories! And gratz Initiative!

If we can find out for sure on DoA lemmie know. Also the other Ascension group is the Aternum one right? I have them down on 5/5 SM but is that HM they've gotten 5/5 on?

Black Bisectors. I don't have a listing for them. This a group?

Edited by SojournerNC

k Updated. Gratz Lemmings with the flurry of victories! And gratz Initiative!

If we can find out for sure on DoA lemmie know. Also the other Ascension group is the Aternum one right? I have them down on 5/5 SM but is that HM they've gotten 5/5 on?

Black Bisectors. I don't have a listing for them. This a group?

Oh, sorry. The Black Bisectors are the second Ascension Strikes Back raid group. I don't expect you to include us, as we're all under the Ascension Strikes Back tag.

Edited by MelliMelon

Yeah if its under the same guild then it'll be for the guild as a whole. We have 2 groups but progress is as a whole for us. Like right now most of our HM progress is from our midweek/weekend group with our mon/tue group catching up. But our Mon/Tue group finished TFB SM before the other so, both add to the guild as a whole.

Oh and El Elyon 4/5 TFB HM.

Greetings,

This is Kenji from Dead on Arrival.

Here's the link to our website:

http://nomaam.jediportal.com/

And here's the screenshot of us defeating the last boss on Asation HM

http://i.imgur.com/d73IX.jpg

We have completed all the OPs on SM, HM, NM, as well as Nightmare Pilgrim (except EC HM 16man, TfB SM/HM 16man, EC NM), if there's anything else I'm missing, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Kenji

Edited by LaniAkavir

A little late to the party, but <The Initiative> has now completed EC SM 16man (with the help of a couple of members from <Spark of Hope> :) )

Despite DC issues, was very fun! How come no one told me how fun and chaotic 16 mans are?

Congrats. 16s are fun, they get a bit hectic in HM and need alot of organizing but still very fun.